Sarah Drew’s Blog: We’re Leaning Towards Names With Deeper Meanings

Sarah Drew's Blog: We're Leaning Towards Names With Deeper Meanings

Grey’s Anatomy star Sarah Drew is inviting Celebrity Baby Scoop readers to follow along as she experiences her first pregnancy — and she even welcomed your questions!

The 31-year-old mom-to-be answers questions about baby names, preferred gender and whether or not we’ll see a baby bump under those Grey’s scrubs. Read on…

Which do you prefer girl or boy?
I be thrilled with either one.

What style of name are you think of?
We like more classic names, definitely not celeb crazy. We are looking into biblical names. We are really into names that mean something on a deep level.

Which baby item were/are you most excited to get?
I’m excited to get my breast pump. I think I will be using that a ton.

Will your character on Grey’s Anatomy also turn out to be pregnant?
No. They’ve decided to keep her a virgin for the time being.

What has been the most surprising part of pregnancy?
How incredibly kind everyone is to me. People bend over backwards to help out a pregnant lady.

Have you had any crazy food cravings that you didn’t expect to have?
Not really. I’ve been eating fairly normally since the start of my second trimester.

Filed under: Exclusives,Sarah Drew

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

You look great, Sarah! Glad to hear your going classic with your baby name. I always wonder what these poor kids will think about their names when they are teenagers!

Thanks for continuing to share your pregnancy with us!

Hi Sarah, what do you think of ” Faith ” ? It’s classic, beautiful and it means something good !

I wish everyone would be so nice even when not pregnant LOL… and, wait until your cravings start! I hope you share with us the strange ones!

You look absolutely stunning! I love reading your blog posts and can’t wait for the next one! :)

6. formilerd

Good post. I seemed to be viewing regularly it weblog exactly what pleased! Invaluable info especially the outstanding department I manage this kind of information and facts a lot. I’d been seeking out this unique information and facts for an extended time. Kudos and finest associated with success.

7. wowgoldfce

You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the matter and found nearly all folks will consent with your blog.cartier engagement rings

8. jeerktih

Hollywood is notoriously difficult on older females, but as Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep and Susan Sarandon have proved, there’s nothing at all to fear about being seasoned.
    Sarandon, 65, has watched herself mature on the massive screen for decades. Now starring alongside Jason Segel, Ed Helms and Judy Greer in this month’s comedy “Jeff, Who Lives At Home,” the actress reveals what she’s learned about aging gracefully within thebusin
    “The issue that I finally told my daughter, which dawned on me at one particular point, was that you simply must really like your imperfections, because that is what tends to make you you,” Sarandon says. “Not that I would be so eager to jump around with my clothes off at this point in my life, but understanding that your face is you, and whatever your anxieties are, do not take it out on your physique.” This isn’t to say that she’s opposed to cosmetic enhancements – within cause.
    If one goes that route, Sarandon says, “Try to keep who you will be…You do not want to look like you’re 20 when you happen to be 60. That’s why you’ve perform on what’s on the inside, since that is what is going to create the difference.”

9. mamanidkw

Hollywood is notoriously difficult on older girls, but as Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep and Susan Sarandon have proved, there’s nothing at all to fear about getting seasoned.
    Sarandon, 65, has watched herself mature on the massive screen for decades. Now starring alongside Jason Segel, Ed Helms and Judy Greer in this month’s comedy “Jeff, Who Lives At Residence,” the actress reveals what she’s learned about aging gracefully inside thebusin
    “The factor that I ultimately told my daughter, which dawned on me at one point, was that you simply need to really like your imperfections, simply because that’s what makes you you,” Sarandon says. “Not that I would be so eager to jump around with my clothes off at this point in my life, but understanding that your face is you, and whatever your anxieties are, do not take it out on your physique.” This is not to say that she’s opposed to cosmetic enhancements – within reason.
    If one particular goes that route, Sarandon says, “Try to preserve who you will be…You do not would like to appear like you happen to be 20 when you’re 60. That is why you have perform on what’s on the inside, since which is what’s going to produce the difference.”