Justin Bieber On Paternity Suit: “None Of It Is True”

Justin Bieber On Paternity Suit: "None Of It Is True"

Is it really his baby, baby, baby?

Not according to Justin Bieber, who denied 20-year-old Mariah Yeater’s claims that he fathered her 3-month-old son on NBC’s Today, telling the show’s hosts, “Never met the woman.”

“I’d just like to say, basically, that none of those allegations are true,” the teen sensation said when asked of the scandal that rocked the entertainment world this week.

I know that I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim.”

Yeater says that she was whisked away by a security guard to meet Justin, 17, after a tour stop in L.A. “Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be along,” her court papers reportedly say.

Mariah is seeking financial support from the star.

“It’s crazy. Every night after the show I’m going right from the stage right to the car, so it’s crazy that some people want to make such false allegations,” said Bieber, adding, “To set the record straight, none of it is true.”

Filed under: Justin Bieber

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Elena said:

It doesn’t matter how long the sex was – as long as sperm gets in there….

All it takes is one simple test. Then there’s no debate. I am sure this kid is no angel and perfectly capable of having sex with groupies but I also believe that she may be full of crap since she went straight to the media instead of doing it all through lawyers. The other thing that made me question her is the baby’s date of birth. I know babies are often born at 36 weeks but I’m wondering if that “36 weeks” is actually “40 weeks” and she’s claiming the child came a month early in order to fit her plan. On the other hand, if she is lying, why demand a paternity test? She’d have to know that a paternity test doesn’t lie…. So who knows! I could care less about this kid but I kind of hope it’s true simply because it’d be such a PR mess for him. Serves him right for having unprotected sex with groupies!

You could care less? You wrote an awful lot of things in your post for someone who could supposedly care less.

(And I’m pretty sure that you mean you COULDN’T care less.)

until you can prove that he does have sex with “groupies” maybe you should keep your rude comments to yourself. just because Justin is a celebrity doesn’t mean your words don’t affect him and his feelings, could you imagine having to deal with people’s rude/dumb ass assumptions all the time?

3. arabella

I don’t get why every little girl.Love Justin so much.

4. Father #1 not right her ex!

This woman accused her ex boyfriend of being the father! And got made at him
    And broke his window and got arrested for slapping him….than she decides to
    Target Justin Beiber? Really why hasn’t she broke his window ?.Why believe her
    When she accused her ex boyfriend of being the father first..than deciding that
    Justin is a better target! Victim is what he is..how dare Matt ask him about Mariah by name!

5. Elena

Is it seriously possible to ‘create’ a baby after 30 secs of sex as she claims there was? And, I’m sorry, but how mature you have to be to go on Justin Bieber’s concert when you’re like 20? Or accept to have sex with him? Absurd. It all sounds incredibly lame, fame seeking and so on. I couldn’t care less for him myself, but I do find this ridiculous.

Of course it is possible to create a baby after 30 seconds of sex… And it doesn’t matter how mature or not it was of the girl to go to the concert – they are only three years apart, it doesn’t make that much of a difference, really.

Anyway, if Justin Bieber really is the father of the kid, he is being quite a jerk about it. And the mother is definitely a rather unpleasant character as well. The entire story is a bit fishy.

6. Sujinah

I believe that this girl is full of crap also. No matter how much I dislike Justin Bieber, I think the girl just wants the attention.

7. Anyone know what shirt he’s got in in the pic , it’s smart ?