Victoria Prince: Shopping With Her Sweetie

Victoria Prince: Shopping With Her Sweetie

What a full head of hair!

Victoria Prince took almost 3-month-old Jordan Kay shopping in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (November 5). After pushing the baby in the stroller, she gave her cutie a cuddle.

Meanwhile, Kevin Federline has been busy running in the streets to get back into shape. The former dancer admitted he started eating a lot after his divorce from Britney Spears.

He said, “I looked pregnant, it was upsetting. So between not working out, and turning 30 years old, [the weight] started coming on real fast. I had my own mother telling me she’s worried about my health. I couldn’t run around with my children as much. I was being lazy and over-eating. I’ve always been a fit guy, so those were wake-up calls for me.”

Filed under: Jordan Federline,Victoria Prince

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Jane56

FYI
    Victoria Prince has a job she is now a teacher so she is supporting her own baby.

So who is Britney providing for? Her kids because like any parent who has full custody after divorce, they gets child support from the other parent; funny I remember people on this site talking about how Salma Hayek husband pay child support and provide a big house for his child like the one he is living in same rule apply here.

Why show photographs of this woman and her baby? She is not famous.

3. Thanx for the pix

Yeah let’s get rid of child support! All together shall we so that women can’t get
    Any money from the father of their child..Make the mother work for a living.
    Child support was for the 50′s when wives were to stay home and take care of the kids, every mom out there should get a job so that they can earn their own
    Money! Who needs a man to pay for their kid! So guess what Kevin does have
    A life out side of his sons with Brit who took them to Europe with her and her
    Boyfriend!

@ Thanx…….. you haven’t answered our questions as to where Mr. Federline works. What does he do? Does he wear a suit and tie, or his usual gigantic T-shirt, bagy shorts, flip-flops, and greasy looking hair with a base ball cap.

I totally agree with anonymous @1:53. This guy shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce anymore unless he takes care of his own kids with his OWN money.

Jayden and Jordan are very similar sounding names.

6. E R

I like their names: Kori, Kaleb, Sean, Jayden and Jordan Federline! Next baby, and I hope that’s the last, needs to start with ‘S’, haha.

7. arabella

Sweet Jordan.

Brittney is doing a fine job of providing for ALL of Kevin’s 5 children and baby momma. She should feel so proud:0

9. Jane56

FYI

Shar Jackson also still work as an actress among other things and supports her kids, so before you go running your mouth make sure you all the facts. So who is Britney providing for? Her kids because like any parent who has full custody after divorce, they gets child support from the other parent.

funny I remember people on this site talking about how Salma Hayek husband pay child support and provide a big house for his child like the one he is living in same rule apply here people.

10. Anonymous34

Shar Jackson makes her own money, she was supporting her kids before Brittney was sleeping with Kevin when she and Kevin were still together and she was pregnant.

What is the problem male celebrity’s provide for their baby mamas and any other kids the woman might have all the time and people don’t complain about that when 9 out of 10 time the woman has no job.

I’ve never seen so much hair on a baby

12. Thanx for the pix

No Britney is not providing for all 7 kids . Just her own 2 sons. That is what happens when you get a divorce not ALL 7. He has job that is not in the business.
    So he provides for his other children… Do you think that Nicole Kidman pays
    Any money for her adopted kids. NO! Nada dime Tom Cruise pays for them!
    Y do u think you do not see Mr. Federline very often anymore. Working