Jennifer Garner: Rachel Zoe Won’t Let Me Wear Maternity

Jennifer Garner: Rachel Zoe Won't Let Me Wear Maternity

Expectant mom Jennifer Garner wowed on the red carpet at this weekend’s Hollywood screening of her new film Butter – thanks in part to her longtime stylist Rachel Zoe. The actress reveals that Rachel, who welcomed her baby boy Skyler earlier this year, plans on keeping her out of maternity wear for as long as possible.

“Rachel is still determined not to put me in maternity clothes,” said the Butter star, who looked gorgeous in her black Lanvin minidress. “I think she was so little when she was pregnant, she didn’t wear them. Sooner or later, she is going to have to put me in them! Eventually that’s going to happen, but so far she’s gotten her way!”

Jennifer, who is expecting her third child with her husband Ben Affleck, says she still has about “four months to go” until her due date.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Rachel Zoe

Photo credit: Fame

———————————————————————————————-
    She’s not one of the few that are naturally skinny. The protruding bones and skeletal appearance are evidence of that. Naturally skinny people like some models don’t look like wrinkly prune Zoe. Oh, and I bet if you took a poll, most of the critics are not fat (like you, perhaps?)

• Anon-in-Disbelief

She’s not? And you know this…… how? You are her personal nutritionist? Are you her chef? Or maybe her physician?

No, you see a skinny woman and think that it’s okay to accuse her of starving herself, even while pregnant. Go say that to one of the people you actually KNOW. I bet you wouldn’t have the nerve, because it’s super easy to be vicious on the internet, not so easy face-to-face.

4 months to go? wow, she’s already big for 5 months. she’s gonna get HUGE

Kissingmilitary . co m is one, but not as many military people are on any regular site because we have to sift through too many other military people when your probably looking for someone normal to go home to normal people. Try any normal dating site and search a military base location like jacksonville nc.. the only problem with that is most of us hate to claim that region and want to claim where ever we call home. whle proudly claiming the military……search military on the site if possible.

5. nicoleC

I dont understand why celebrity hire Rachel for style

They can wear chic by themself

• Janna

I’m not a Rachel Zoe fan by any stretch of the imagination (I mean, have you seen the show? The woman is…. horrible), but you have to admit that Jen always looks great, so she’s clearly good at what she does, even if she herself always just dresses in black and always looks the same.

Surely Jennifer Garner has a bit more backbone than to submit to the dictates of this vacuous, old airhead. BTW, if this so-called stylist is 40, then Garner must be 27 – not 39.

SERIOUSLY?? I would hope Jennifer has more sense than listen to this non person! She is only known for pushing women to starve themselves (remember Nicole Richie) Good grief!

8. cheryl

Rachel Zoe looks awful and anorexic. Based on how she dresses herself (baggy hippy-like clothes) I certainly wouldn’t listen to a word she has to say about what I should be wearing, let alone PAY for her advice.

9. Jane56

Does Rachel Zoe believe in a steamer or an iron because this is like the 3rd time Jen been on the red carpet in a wrinkled dress.

Perhaps Zoe should mind her own business.

11. Anna

I don’t get it either. Rachel does not look good most of the time so why pay her to dress you?

Jennifer needs a new stylist, she never looks well dressed to me.

13. anon

“I think she was so little when she was pregnant, she didn’t wear them”

————————————————————————————
    LOL – That’s not surprising when you starve yourself!

the dress looks great from the right but from the left.. wowza.

15. Get real

I don’t get the Rachel Zoe thing – all of her clients look bad most of the time. Not a mess like her, but they certainly don’t look like they’ve been dressed by a stylist and most could manage on their own.

4 months to go, my foot. Jen’s never been one to tip off the tabs & gossip mags about her due dates so this is obviously a gross over-estimate to prevent being hounded and followed to the hospital when the time comes!

Note to Jennifer – You need to ask for a refund and get a new stylist, STAT!

I do think Rachel Zoe is a fantastic stylist but I share her taste in clothes (in general). However, I think not “letting” your pregnant client wear maternity clothes is shallow. I happened to catch an episode of The Rachel Zoe Project last night where Rachel was 34 weeks pregnant and dressing Anne Hathaway for the Oscars. She only looked like she was about 5 months pregnant and she was still very underweight. Actually, she looked horrible. Her face looked frightening and I’m definitely not an RZ hater (I do think she’s terribly shallow) but there is NO WAY she had a healthy pregnancy. She honestly looked like she didn’t gain a pound and she NEEDED to. Not only that, she was dressed up to the nines with sky high heels in every shot and spending all day on her feet. RZ is definitely not a realistic example of pregnancy and she should not judge other pregnant women, especially not for their belly size!!!!!, just because she had a clearly unhealthy pregnancy. She is known for telling her clients to lose weight and have eating disorders.

I always thought Jennifer Garner to be a smart, talented actress, but if she is dumb enough to pay a stick insect, parasite like Rachel Zoe for “advice” she is obviously nowhere near as smart as I thought! The images say it all!

20. emily

This is insane. I’ve seen pictures of Zoe and she’s a pathetic mess. People actually pay her to “dress” them?? Bizarre and a huge waste of money. I read somewhere that Zoe isn’t much older than Garner, but man, she looks like a senior citizen!

My mom watchs Rachel Zoe and her husband outed her about her age she really in her 40′s, if I remember right it was her birthday and Rachel said she was 37 or something like that and her husband said no you’re not your 45 and she said yes I am every year you get older and I get a year younger.

So yes Rachel Zoe is actually 45 like I thought she was.

22. Holly

just because RZ looked thin her whole pregnancy does not mean she is unhealthy. I am 5’4 started out at 115 and only gained 19 pounds. It was ALL belly, yes I ate extremely healthy, ate no junk food and worked out every day. I did 100 squats a day as well as continued my cardio and weights routine. I pushed for 20 min and delivered a healthy 7 lb 5 oz baby who is growing in leaps and bounds each week.

To all the haters out there, you don’t need to let yourself go and get FAT just because you’re pregnant. I was healthy in every way and yes, got lots of shit from my unhealthy family members who said “should you really be running”, “eat some more fat, that baby wants it” etc…they were the ones who shut up when I had the fastest delivery on record and bounced back the next day, literally! I lost all 19 lbs in the first few days and am actually 10 lbs less than pre-pregnancy. I have not exercised one minute and it has been 6 weeks…I actually want to gain my muscle weight back!

I am just so sick of the “you must be plump and look fat all over to have a healthy pregnancy” mentality. It is simply NOT TRUE. I have a hyper fast metabolism and I’m sure RZ does too. Leave her alone. And yes, Jennifer Garner does need style help…kind of sad that some women just don’t GET fashion.

let’s give holly a round of applause! because I’m sure everything that she just said is exactly how rachel zoe lived her life during pregnancy.

I doubt rachel zoe even reached your 115 START weight by the time she delivered. I bet she didn’t break a 100 lbs.

Yikes!!!! Someone is a tad sensitive and perhaps a touch defensive (?). This is a celebrity gossip site and as such, we like to keep things light around here. Perhaps you should head over to web md or something along those lines — they have discussion boards there too.

• Anon-in-Disbelief

Why shouldn’t someone over-react? Every time Rachel Zoe’s name is mentioned here, you ninnies act like you have medical proof that food never passes her lips and that she is skeletal and underweight.

You just don’t like it when someone points out that not everyone is a cow. Some people ARE naturally thin, just like some are naturally plump. That’s what makes the world go ’round.

You cows with the cheese doodles in your lap could learn a thing or two from someone like Holly. Bet you never exercised a day when you were pregnant and took EATING FOR TWO to the max!

Wow, someone’s got a bee in her bonnet!! How do you know anything about any of the other posters for goodness sake? Unlike Zoe, who is a walking advertisement for anorexia and probably osteoporosis, I’ve never seen photos of the commenters on this site. Get a grip.

• Anon-in-Disbelief

See, that’s the thing. You don’t KNOW anything about Rachel Zoe and neither do I. I have no idea what she eats or if she eats, but I would NEVER throw around words like “anorexia” like it was just some big joke.

There ARE people who are naturally super-thin. Maybe she’s one of them, maybe she’s not. But get over it already and stop spouting a medical diagnosis of someone you’ve never met.

Why are a bunch of women picking on each other’s weight? It’s classless & tacky. Be happy with who you are and the body God gave you!

Amen sista! !!!!!!