Snooki Talks Bullies, Boyfriends & Babies

Snooki Talks Bullies, Boyfriends & Babies

It’s been years since she first stumbled onto the small screen as one of the breakout stars of MTV’s Jersey Shore, and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is doing everything she can to hold on to her celeb status.

In the latest issue of Parade, the 23-year-old dishes about the childhood experiences that prepared her for fame, her A-list inspiration, and what she hopes life will look like ten years from now for everyone’s favorite Jersey girl.

Here’s what Snooki had to say….

On how being bullied as a teen has prepared her for dealing with the haters: “I got bullied in high school. A lot of girls were so mean to me because their boyfriends wanted to hang out with me and my girls, so they pretty much bullied me to the point where I was crying at night. Now, if somebody says something negative to me, I’m just like, ‘Whatever.’ I laugh it off. Nobody can get to me at this point.”

On making things work with boyfriend, Jionni: “He doesn’t like to watch the episodes. He just doesn’t like anything a part of my life, so we’re just trying to keep our relationship as normal as possible. We try not to let anybody get to us.”

On her plans for the future: “Ten years from now, I would like to see myself successful as a brand, like Jessica Simpson, with babies running around and a beautiful husband and my own reality show.”

Check out Snooki’s full interview here.

Filed under: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Wow. Wow. Wow. This girl is a freaking train wreck on that show. This isn’t a career, it’s a primer for girls that should be called “Don’t be like this”.

It’s pathetic that this is what makes money in America. Sad. Shameful. Pathetic.

Booo!

3. em714

she should be quarantined and FORBODEN to ever procreate.. my god, a piece of dirty cardboard would be a better, more attentive mother than her.. pure trash

4. Ondine

I love that dress and shoes, possibly the only thing I’ve ever seen her in I’ve admired.

orangey oompa loompa

6. katie

i think shes so smart in what shes doing and shes got a great personality ! i cant wait to see her on hsn tomorrow!

Wishfull thinking Snooki

(Ten years from now, I would like to see myself successful as a brand, like Jessica Simpson, with babies running around and a beautiful husband and my own reality show.”)

Ten years from now people are not going to even remember her name let alone have a reality show, the show she on now has a good 1 to 2 years left in it 3 at the most before it well be replace by another tragedy..

8. gbaby

I dont agree with a lot of the things that snooki does when she drinks but its halarious and that sells! I’ll buy it. I hope she does have another show other than jersey shore im definitely tuning in!