Jessica Simpson: “I Can’t Wait To Have More Kids”

Jessica Simpson: "I Can't Wait To Have More Kids"

Jessica Simpson still has several months to go before her little one is due to arrive, but the Fashion Star mentor loves being pregnant so much that she’s already looking forward to having more kids with her fiancé Eric Johnson.

“Pregnancy was meant for me – it really was,” Jessica tells People. “I can’t wait to have more kids. I love being pregnant. I have such an incredible connection with myself and with my body that I’ve never had before.”

“Just knowing that you’re creating a life is such a spiritual thing,” the 31-year-old mom-to-be continues. “Everything is growing, but you’re making a life. It’s pretty cool.”

Of course, there are some pregnancy symptoms she could do without: “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death. I think they just tell pregnant women they’re glowing to make them feel good about themselves, because everything makes them a little bit emotional.”

But at the end of a long day, Jessica reveals that her future partner in parenting takes very good care of her.

“When I’m tired, I make Eric rub me,” she says. “Eric is very, very supportive. We’re both extremely excited. He’s been to every doctor’s appointment with me. We just love it. We can’t believe we get to do this, and we get to do it together. We’re going to be a rock star family!”

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

1. whathappentomarriage

get married before you have the next one..

2. Anon

No kidding! Though I foresee a planned C- section so she doesn’t have to labor, or FEEL anything… Don’t want to get sweaty Y’all! DUH..childbirth is a breeze..without handlers I do not know how this woman even bathes herself….

I agree that she should have this baby first before planning more. But I must add that a c-section is not pain free. There might not be pain while having the baby (just weird pressure), but trust me there is pain afterwards. Lots of it.

You, my dear, are an idiot. You have no idea what this woman does and doesn’t do for herself. AND you have no idea what you would or wouldn’t do for yourself if you could afford it.

How about you stop judging people you don’t know, and just wish them well since nothing they have ever done will have any effect on you one way or the other, so your negativity is seriously misplaced.

Women who have c-sections don’t FEEL anything? EXCUSE ME, have you had one lately??? I just had one in July and had a blood transfusion afterwards, not to mention mentions of burning and numbness. We actually have more pain and a longer healing process than women who have vaginal births. Wow, are you really that ignorant or are you just pretending to be? Sad, sad, sad.

Why not at least birth this one first and see how it goes? Lame, lame, lame.

4. Celeste

It’s not just about being pregnant…it’s more about raising the child once it’s born!

5. Celeste

Why doesn’t she trying having this one first?

Oh chill out..

8. Anonymous 2

Some are you are like Pavlov’s dog. lol You just see a certain celeb’s name and no matter what the content of the post is, you have a reflexive response for negativity.

For me, I hope to fee like a have a smooth pregnancy. I know not every woman does. I’m happy that Jess seems to be enjoying it!