No More Kids For Mariah Carey

No More Kids For Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey is completely content with her happy little family-of-four.

The Grammy-winning mom tells Access Hollywood that she and her husband Nick Cannon have no plans to give their 6-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe a baby brother or sister.

“If God chooses to do that to me, then that would happen; other than that, I don’t think we would try for that ever again,” says Mariah. “I really don’t know if I can make it through after what I went through, it was really tough.”

Revealing her amazing post-babies weight loss this past week, the ‘Butterly’ singer also opened up again about her very difficult pregnancy with the twins.

“I was in a lot of pain because of the fact that they’re twins…. I had a rough one…. I just want people to be prepared that it can happen where you go through a rough time when you’re pregnant,” she says.

Filed under: Mariah Carey

Photo credit: Flynet

Can you blame her after all the complications she had carrying the twins who had to be born 5 weeks early to save her life and theirs. personally I can’t and people shouldn’t be so surprised

2. Courtney

Can you blame her after all the complications she had while she was pregnant with Roc n Roe she doesn’t want to risk going through that again. personally I don’t blame her she’s thankful her and those beautiful babies are alive and healthy and doesn’t want to risk another pregnancy

Can you blame Mariah for that after her and the twins nearly lost their lives. realizing your blessed and knowing when not to press your luck is something a lot of celebs don’t know how to do

4. Anony

Wow! Did the same person comment three different times or are you–Anonymous 8:44, Courtney, Anonymous 11:35 — long-lost triplets ??????

5. KIm

Michelle Duggar should read this!

haha

Sorry for the triple post it wasn’t showing up at first. most women that have complicated pregnancies complain I know my mom still does about hers almost 30 years later. At least Mariah is being honest unlike most celebs

She’s being a brat. She should be happy she has two healthy babies when lots of people can’t have any.

• Janna

I sort of agree with you. I don’t doubt that her pregnancy was really tough, but alright already, we get it. In every single interview or HSC appearance she has done since the babies were born, she brings up how tough the pregnancy was. That’s not about being “real”, that’s about being narcissistic.

As a twin Mom myself, I will say that a multiples pregnancy is not easy! However, this is a woman who can afford lots of help. People cook for her, clean for her, driver her around, and overall, take care of her. When she complains it makes me wonder how the rest of us should feel? She should just say, “it wasn’t easy, and we are blessed,” instead of going on and on about it to every magazine, and interviewer!

Lastly, the way she worded it, it does sound like these twins were as a result of treatments, probably IVF (at that age).

Clearly, shes with Nick cannon for the fame. If you loved your husband so much (and if you watched their special you will see how awkward they were toward each other) you would want more kids. I know it was a tough pregnancy but this statement just confirms she is with Nick just for celebrity reasons.

• Janna

I hereby award you the “Wack-a-Doo Comment of the Day” award!

If she loved her husband so much, she’d want more kids?!?! What kind of nonsense is that?

So what you’re saying is that any woman who doesn’t want to have more kids doesn’t love her husband?!?

Are you serious? The biggest thing to Nick Cannon’s fame is his role in Drumline, and his emcee America’s Got Talent. Mariah is a superstar female singer that her voice is compared to Whitney, Celine, and has several multi-platinum albums. People know the name Mariah Carey before they know Nick Cannon.

• Anonymous9

She is a far bigger name than Nick ever will be, so how exactly is she with him for the fame? And if you think the only way to show a guy that you love him is to pop out kids, then there’s something really, really wrong with you. Maybe take a few minutes and seek help.

Michelle Duggar has risked her life and the life of another child by becoming pregnant again. Baby Josie had to be taken by c-section 3 months early because of preclampsia. Doctors already have said that this pregnancy is so high risk. A woman’s uterus was not meant to be stretched 20 times. It just wasn’t meant to take that abuse.

I just had a difficult delivery of my son about 11 weeks ago. Having any type of complication during pregnancy or delivery is traumatizing. I am a very strong person, but people don’t understand all the emotions that you feel during this amazing time. It makes you a wreck. You have another person inside of you growing and until you get them in your arms and see that they are 100% perfect, all you can do is plan, wish and hope for the best and fear for the worst. There is no way to explain the emotions you go through to someone who hasn’t gone through the same thing. People shouldn’t criticize her. I am sure she is not being “bratty” or any other word you can come up with to call her. The experience is just traumatizing and everyone deals with trauma differently, celebrity or not. She may have all the help in the world, but she A) deserves it…she worked for it and B) really needs it right now more than ever. Her wanting to talk about it, is probably how she deals with a problem, and you never feel like you have told your birth story enough times (trust me), because no one understands like you wish they could. I am lucky and have the help of my loving husband! For her not wanting to have any more, its because she is thankful and wouldn’t want to risk it happening again with a bad ending…thats just smart!!Remember just like you and me and every other person who reads articles like this…she talks about it soo much, because it sells, its what people want to hear!!

…and one delivery is hard enough…now imagine having twins…