Kingston & Zuma Rossdale: Playdate With The Nanny

Kingston & Zuma Rossdale: Playdate With The Nanny

Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3, had a busy day with their nanny in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (November 12).

The boys were taken to Pint-Size Kids Early Learning Center, had a play date at Pinz Bowling and went to a nail salon. On Friday they supported their mom by modeling Gwen Stefani’s Harajuki Mini For Target collection at Jim Henson’s studios.

Meanwhile, their dad Gavin Rossdale is currently on tour with his band Bush. In an interview recently, he expressed his thoughts on having more kids.

The rocker, who is also the father of 22-year-old model Daisy Lowe, said: “Do I want more kids? You mean do I have any more plans to be an idiot? No, having more kids is down to Gwen. It’s not really the male decision, it’s just not right. I just say, ‘Sure babe, whatever you want.’ It’s always the woman’s decision.”

Filed under: Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/Fame/Flynet

Uh-oh! Here they come!! The nanny comments!

What’s wrong with her – looks pretty normal to me. Okay, I’m not a fan of the jeans…

What nanny comments – okay here’s one: This nanny appears to be new – Gwen usually has 2 others with her – one blond and the other may be black or spanish. It’s easier for kids to bond when there is consistency with their caregiver, no?

2. ChiTownEggHead

I love Kingston with short hair. It would be nice to see Zuma with a shorter do’.

3. Elena

Haha, Love Gavin’s approach on having more kids. :D But, I think Gwen actually stated she’d love to have a girl. I’d sure love it too :)
    The boys look adorable!

4. SiervaMaria

OT (sorta)

This family made me think of their friends the JP family which made me think that I can’t remember the last time CBS posted about the Jolie-Pitts. Are stories about them no longer to appear on this site?

5. Elizabeth

I don’t mind the nanny at all, but it’s ironic that Gwen lets her have both the boys alone, yet we NEVER see Gwen with her boys alone. Does the nanny have superpowers?

I don’t object to nannies either – they are a great, more convenient alternative to daycare when both parents work. However, in Gwen’s case, you are right — she’s never seen alone with her boys. In fact, she often has 2 nannies accompany her to the park, errands, etc. If this nanny does in fact have superpowers, I’d like to hire her for my 2!

• melanie

The daily mail has pictures of Gwen and the 2 boys on the runway premiering her new fashion line and (gasp!!!!) she is walking them down the runway WITHOUT a nanny……Stay tuned.

6. Elizabeth

Off-topic: Can someone explain to me all the pics lately of SoCal residents dressing like it’s 45 degrees? It’s in the low 70s, yet I saw a pic of Gwen wearing a plaid wool coat. So weird.

haha I know right. I’m in the UK and it’s around 12C at the moment and I haven’t gotten my coat out yet. Guess they can’t handle a little cold lol.

Wow I think this is the first time I see Kingston’s ‘real’ hair. Both kids are cuties!

I also love Kingston with his natural color hair and not that dyed cr@p.

Why does she paint her sons nails? Little boys need to be raised like BOYS, painted nails are for little girls. My boyfriend would flip if he saw our little boys nails painted, but we both think its adorable on our baby girl :)

No, they don’t NEED to be raised any way but how their parents deem appropriate. There’s nothing wrong with painting their nails if they like it. You can raise your boys to be macho douchebags if you want, but how she raises hers is none of your business.

• Rosy

Because not everybody subjects their children to stupid gender stereotypes like you apparently do.

10. SMH

I think it’s nice to see Kingston with his natural hair color. I wonder if school had anything to do with it. No more crazy styles and colors. Who knows. I agree Zuma could use a trim now too!

As far as having kids I’d love to see Gwen have a girl! But I do remember her saying that both pregnancy’s were not fun for her. I cant’ see her now getting preggo but maybe adopt?!

11. Grandma of Four

CUTE! CUTE!! CUTE!!! :~ )

12. Alyson

wow…their nanny looks young. I am a nanny at 26, but thought celebrities usually picked older nannies. So, thats cool. I agree with liking Kingston with his natural hair. So handsome!

I remember people would claim that Kingston’s platinum bleached mohawk was his natural hair (despite the darker brown sides and roots) and that Gwen would never dare dye it. The delusion of stans… It’s nice to see his natural hair now.

I hope Zuma’s hair is naturally that platinum and is isn’t being lighted a bit by Gwen. I don’t understand her obsession with putting chemicals on those children’s heads.

I’m sure thats the same nanny as other pictures she just seems to change her hair color alot!

Gwen used to have one nanny that she used on a consistent basis – she was always pictured with the kids on this site. Lately, it seems like she has a different nanny for every day of the week! Must be confusing for the kids…

16. supernanny

What happened to the other blonde nanny – she looked a bit like Gwen? Did she get along too well with the hubby? If Gwen wants to keep him focused on her, this is not the right way to go about it – this nanny is a couple of decades younger than Gwen and looks like a supermodel.