Pink & Family: Happy Feet Fun

Pink & Family: Happy Feet Fun

It’s Willow‘s first red carpet!

Pink attended today’s Happy Feet 2 world premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California with her husband Carey Hart and their beautiful baby girl Willow Sage (November 13).

The ‘Raise Your Glass’ singer, who voices Gloria in the penguin-themed animated flick, took time out from posing for the paps to give her daughter a cuddle – and she had one for her handsome hubby, too!

Happy Feet 2 hits theaters on Friday, November 18.

Filed under: Carey Hart,Pink,Willow Hart

Photo credit: Fame/Bauer Griffin

I doubt she took the baby to the screening – she probably just attended the photo op/red carpet.

After this pic I definitely think Willow looks more like her father than Pink.

3. Krista

What a beautiful family! Im having trouble pinning down who Willow resembles the most, she must be the perfect mix of them both =) She is an adorable baby!

4. SMH

I am actually surprised that she took the baby bc after her blog article about respecting their privacy and their daughters privacy after Willow’s birth I guess I just never expected her to take Willow to a big event like this.

Willow is so cute! I love that she’s in a penguin costume! I can’t tell who she looks like I think more like Pink! Love them cheeks and bald head!!!

5. Janna

In that last photo, she definitely looks just like her daddy!

She suddenly morphed into a little Carey! It was really hard to tell who she looks like with those first photos but I def think it’s Carey. I really like this family but I have to agree that it’s surprising she took the baby to a premiere after her big “privacy for the baby” post. I guess she only wants to be photographed when it’s HER choice and not by the paparazzi but sorry, Pink, that’s not how it works.

I don’t understand celebrity parents who take their children on red carpets and then complain about media intrusion.

8. SmiLey

Willow is so beautiful! She looks like her daddy sooo much! Love it!

9. Kate

I’m a little surprised she did take Willow, but at the same time there is a HUGE difference between taking your kids to an event where the press is present and paparazzi stalking your kids in the park. When you take your kids to an event you’re choosing to allow them to be photographed. That doesn’t mean anytime the kids are seen in public it should be open season.

she is soooo damn cute!!! She looks like her mama.

11. gingkip

Hi karneval-fasching-kostuem-kostueme is a great site it allows you to buy all types of carnival costumes. They allow you to buy different types of carnival dresses like animal costumes of all breads and with cheap and on affordable rates.