Shayne Lamas & Husband Welcome Baby No. 1: Press Dahl Lamas-Richie!

Shayne Lamas & Husband Welcome Baby No. 1: Press Dahl Lamas-Richie!

Congrats are in order for Shayne Lamas and her husband Nik Richie!

The happy couple welcomed their daughter Press Dahl Lamas-Richie on Friday (November 11), E! Online confirms.

“The delivery was intense,” continues the newly minted father. “Shayne was in labor for over 10 hours. Her contractions were a nightmare. Shayne is glowing and I am truly proud of her.”

The couple – who were hoping their daughter would make her debut on the cosmically important 11/11/11 – eloped back in 2010.

Congrats again to the new parents!

Filed under: Births,Shayne Lamas

Photo credit: Fame

10 hours? try 46. honestly, I am shocked they are still together, but good for them.

• Janna

You think he’s lying about how long she was in labor???

• matoria

I think they were trying to say 10 hours is not that long to be in labor.

• Sophia

I don’t think Anonymous is saying that at all. I think they’re saying that 10 hours isn’t a “long labour”, 46 hours is. And I agree. 10 hours sounds pretty standard to me.

lol, yes, exactly! my labor was 46 hours. not trying to brag (who would! it was miserable!), I just think it’s funny he makes it sound like 10 hours is brutal or something. that is actually pretty standard or on the short side for a normal first labor/birth.

10 hours IS along time when you’re in labor. 46 hours is an even LONGER time. Sounds brutal. But come on, it’s not a contest!

His wife was in labor for 10 intense hours. He’s allowed to comment on that without someone trying to one up him. Sheesh. He made it sound like it was a long time because it WAS a long time…. to him!

2. Luisa

Press Dahl???? :O

they just seem to be a yucky couple ….

4. AvaElizabeth

Press Dahl? What is that for a name? I find it horrible. omg!

Dahl is her grandmother’s last name (the late Arlene Dahl), who was Lorenzo Lamas’ mother.

6. Anonymous9

Poor kid. How’d you like to grow up in that household; or should I say both those households since mom and dad won’t be together six months from now.

7. arabella

stupid name

Press? Are they hinting they want the paps to take pictures or what?

Very stupid name but then again that’s the way it is in Hollyweird. Everyone tries to out-do each other and pick the dumbest name.

10. melo1983

Aw she named her daughter after her favorite thing :]

The name reminds me of the champagne “Cristal” when you say it quickly. Not a fan, but not my kid. Best of luck to them.

The stupidest name in Hollywood. THE STUPIDEST! And she has openly said she had a SCHEDULED c-section so he is full of crap about the 10 hours!

13. Julianne

Press , pressssss? HOW COULD YOU EVER NAME A KID PRESS?
    how?