Hilary Duff On Her Maternity Style

Hilary Duff On Her Maternity Style

Sporting a figure-fitting yellow minidress on the red carpet at this week’s launch of The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer in LA, mom-to-be Hilary Duff happily showed off her gorgeous pregnancy curves.

The 24-year-old actress shared her philosophy on maternity style, telling US: “In the beginning [of my pregnancy] I was thinking, I’m going to wear really loose things, because you don’t really look pregnant at first – you just feel a little bigger than your normal self. And now that you start to show I think it’s better to wear tighter things, but it’s kind of a challenge to find things!”

Now 5 months along, Hilary reveals that she’s definitely got some pregnancy cravings, saying, “I want spicy food all day, every day. My husband [Mike Comrie] was joking the other day, ‘Did you put any eggs in your hot sauce?’ There’s just tons of hot sauce everywhere!”

Filed under: Expecting,Hilary Duff

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

It’s a shame when a stylist puts a woman in a ill-fitted dress…Hilary is just glowing and radiating so wonderfully during her pregnancy, too bad it’s not highlighted from the neck down. I just don’t get the whole gathering area in the top front part??? What is that???

It’s called “what happens when you wear a dress that doesn’t fit.” It’s clearly not supposed to look all bunched up like that, and it wouldn’t if it fit properly.

2. Ondine

This dress does not fit her. See the way it’s bunched up around her waist and stretched taut over her hips, thighs and ass?

Pretty girl but needs a new stylist because that dress is ill fitted even for a pregnant woman and the red lipstick should have been nude with that color dress. From the bump down the fit is cute but bust up it looks truly tight and not properly fitted. Maybe her hair pulled back in an slick low pony tail (slide part) with some type of big chunky earring, a nude lip and a brown smokey eye. JMO. Other than her outfit I adore Hilary Duff and I know this baby will be gorgeous!

Pretty girl but needs a new stylist because that dress is ill fitted even for a pregnant woman and the red lipstick should have been nude with that color dress. From the bump down the fit is cute but bust up it looks truly tight and not properly fitted. Maybe her hair pulled back in an slick low pony tail (side part) with some type of big chunky earring, a nude lip and a brown smokey eye. JMO. Other than her outfit I adore Hilary Duff and I know this baby will be gorgeous!

OMG, that dress looks absolutely awful on her.

6. lori

looky beautiful aw I haven’t been online for a couple weeks I see she has really popped- cute momma she is such a tiny thing. yey yes she should show off I hate the myth pregnancy isn’t sexy and have to cover up or hide beauty! I hate shapeless clothes.