Update: Mariah Yeater’s Attorney Negotiating With Justin Bieber’s Team

Report: Mariah Yeater Drops Paternity Suit Against Justin Bieber

Update: Earlier it was reported that Mariah Yeater had dropped her paternity suit against Justin Bieber, but now, the 20-year-old single mama’s attorney is clearing up the confusion about what’s going on in the high-profile case, telling WGN that there is now a new legal team working with Yeater, revealing that “negotiations are going on right now with Bieber’s council and we’re trying to negotiate a private, secure DNA test with the same safe guards that would exist if there were a court order, but without a court order.” According to attorney Jeffrey Leving, he and his client intend to keep the results of that DNA test confidential, whether it proves that Justin is the father or not.

Continue reading original post…

TMZ is reporting that Bieber’s accuser, Mariah Yeater, 20, dropped the paternity suit against him last week, and is no longer requesting financial support for the 3-month-old son that she recently claimed belonged to the teen pop-star; at least not through the court system.

Yeater caused a media frenzy when she came forward with her story, alleging that she and Justin had a brief, unprotected sexual encounter during one of his tour stops in 2010, and that he was the father of her newborn son.

Asserting that he “never met the woman,” (never say never, Justin!) Bieber and his lawyers agreed to a DNA test to prove his innocence, but they also had plans to teach Yeater and her legal team a very costly lesson about making false claims against others.

Apparently, that did the trick, because there’s been little word from Yeater’s camp since.

What do you think…. Are Justin and Mariah settling out of court, or has Yeater completely stopped pursuing him for support?

Filed under: Justin Bieber

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

id bet money that the baby is, and he settled out of court. before you know it were gonna see yeater in a luxury car, etc and she just wont be able to say anything about the biebs because theyll have her sign a clause saying she has to keep
    her mouth closed. such a shame! justin just proved himself to be a lair and a hypocrite!

• Ashley

Actually, settling out of court is not always because the person settling is guilty of anything or has had anything to do with whatever is going on. Sometimes, people, especially celebrities, are encouraged to settle because of the damage being done to their reputation. Even if the rumors aren’t true, people will believe anything, even if it is proven false. So sometimes PR people encourage settling to encourage the people to go away, even if there is no need to settle.

I don’t know who is telling the truth. I doubt that this baby is Justin’s, but could it be? Sure. Kids in junior high are having babies these days, so I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

2. Anon

How do we allow this scum of the earth a second of notice to get her nasty self and child in the news? Lovely scar from removing the lip ring…was that PR advice? Beiber doesn’t even have pubes yet…and we give this trashy attention whore the time of day? Something is very wrong here!

Exactly the type of person she & her attorneys are trying to keep from harming her. Crazy Bieber fans. I’m with the previous poster who said if we “see” her driving around a nice car all decked out and don’t ever hear of the outcome, it’s safe to assume that it was settled out of court – of course to protect his “innocent” image. Sixteen years old & hasn’t had sex, get real little girls.

Scum of the earth? Trashy attention whore? Nasty Self?

Did your mother teach you to talk like that about a complete stranger?

If you think he can’t be the father because (according to you) he “doesn’t have pubes yet”, then you seriously need to take a biology class.

Judging by the way you write, I’d venture to guess that you actually are just about the right age to be taking Middle School Biology, so that should work out well for ya!

3. Anonymous 2

Seems pretty obvious these allegations were false.

The boy is so cute…little darling

5. melo1983

What an intelligent girl, with a herp on her lip..

6. SMH

While I don’t believe this young women nor that Justin is the baby’s father I do however find it so ironic that a few weeks before this story broke there was an article about Justin wanting to be a young dad!!! LOL perhaps maybe he knew something we all didn’t at the time!! Would be pretty funny if this turned out to be true. But I just think this is some girl trying to get 10 min of fame by using her poor baby which she should be ashamed for doing! Only time will tell (or maybe not)!

How can you form an opinion of her based on an article??? Either she’s a liar or he is. You really have NO basis to determine which it is, and you don’t *KNOW* anything about either one of them.

Do you tend to believe him just because he’s a freaking singer? Because that would be laughable.

Do you tend to believe her just because no one would make this fuss if it were true? That would be laughable too.

The point is that neither you nor I know the truth her, and claiming that this girl is only looking for 10 minutes of fame is juvenile and stupid. You have no idea what’s going on here, and I just wish people would reserve judgment until they know FACTS.

• SMH

Calm down there sparky it’s not that deep!!

This GIRL is 20 yrs old. Justin is 17 yrs old. What I want to know is why she has not been arrested for rape. He IS a minor. Even if they both argreed to have sex or not. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW. If some 20 yr old man came forward and said he fathered a 17 yr old girls baby, the law would be all over him. Where is DEFACS to do there job. I bet if they and the law got in the picture then her story would change over nite. I dont care if he is the father or not, if they had sex she should go to jail. Im sorry RAPE is RAPE.

7. Sandy Eve

The fact that Bieber wants to keep the results private means that there is a possibility that he is the baby daddy.

melo1983, pls next time do some research before you speak/type. Everybody can get a cold sore when there immune system is weekend or as a result of stress. Even little kids get them when they have fever. The virus can be passed even by a kiss or dirty hands… Besides I think someone mentioned it is actually a scar from a lip ring? might be wrong..

She has greasy hair, yellow teeth and herpes, yuck. Baby is adorable though and kind of does look like Justin.

The mere fact that Justin attorneys want to keep the results of the DNA private, whether it is his or not, should be a red flag for any intelligent reader. It does not matter whether this woman is a hooker, crooker, or tooker. The young man had to have been sexually involved with her, or their would be know need for them to tract their previous statement, of wanting to make an example out of her for lying. Come on people, THINK!

10. Ashley

There is still a possibility that Bieber has never met the woman. Sometimes PR people want to shut things down and keep it private because rumors, even lies get spread through the tabloids like gospel, and even if there is no truth to it at all, there lies tarnish to the reputation of the person its directed at forever.

Could he be the dad? Sure? He’s a male, so he is surely capable of fathering a child. But given how the mother went about getting his attention, that’s a bit suspect. She went to the tabloids, dragged her baby son into a media hailstorm. If it’s true, do you think her son wants to know the dirty details of how he was conceived backstage in a bathroom? I mean, come on now. I feel bad for that baby.

Ah, well. It was worth a try.

12. SMH

People pay people off all the time to get them to shut up so they don’t ruin their public persona. The fact that Beiber isn’t paying her off and is proving he’s not the dad just shows he’s confident in the results and isn’t going to let this women get one over on him. She’s gonna have her 5 min of fame but as soon as the results are completed (assuming he’s not the father) this girl will be back to being a nobdy!

How do you know he hasn’t paid her off to settle the matter out of court? Your assumptions prove nothing. I personally think the baby looks a lot like Justin. A paternity test will only prove if he truly is the father of course.

• Janna

By your logic, the fact that she’s moving ahead with the DNA test shows that she’s confident in the results and isn’t going to let this boy (or his entourage) get one over on her.

And by the way, nobody is a “nobody”. He is not more important in this situation just because you consider him “somebody”.

13. Sophia

I can’t be bothered commenting on the whole palaver with Justin Bieber, but that little boy is so adorable! It’s a shame that his mother’s wasting time making accusations about a teenage pop star when she could be spending time with her sweet baby. Nice cold sore too.

• Janna

If this is really his baby, what should she do? Why is it wasting time to make someone you think is your baby’s father accountable? Why does it matter than he’s a pop star?

Can’t wait to hear the truth about this story!
    Either she’s a liar or he is. I guess we will soon find out!
    Cute baby though.

This all seems really sketchy to me. I mean, the fact that she went on television to talk about it, and posed for tabloids really bothers me. If this was my son and it were true I wouldn’t be telling all the media, and parading my child to everyone. I mean it’s kind of embarrassing isn’t it? They supposedly hooked up in a bathroom one time, and that was it? I mean, I’m not meaning to offend anyone but it kind of makes her look trashy. I’m not saying she is, but c’mon now. I just find it very hard to believe. It could be true obviously, so I apologize if it is, but there are SO many people looking for their 15 minutes and/or money and will do ANYTHING to get it.

And as for her having “herpes” that could easily be a scar from a zit. And 1/3 people get cold sores, so think before you talk.

16. Krista

Wow, lots of heated discussion going on…Im going to back away slowly..lol just kidding! I personally think the baby is adorable!! the Mom doesn’t really seem like the type a celeb would go for…BUT…have you ever noticed that when someone cheats the person they cheat WITH is always WAYYY UGLIER than the person they are actually WITH? its so weird…I never did understand that. smh. lol. anyway I kinda hope the baby is his…Im not sure why though..I guess maybe I love drama? and what else am I going to watch since they are taking my soaps off the air?! LMAO!!! ONLY KIDDING!! Lighten up everyone its nothing to get worked up about. =) Smile and have a great day!!!

Some teeth whitener and some herpes medicine would do her good.

My theory is she was duped by a JB lookalike. And I’d be somewhat surprised if they settle out of court because for some random reason he doesn’t strike me as wanting to settle. He wants the truth.

I think the attorneys needs to be disbarred. They knew that this girl was lying and they should be charge with fraud and blackmail. Filing false claims Justin and lying that they had concrete proof that he was the father. The only way to have concrete evident is DNA..