Demi Moore Ends Marriage To Ashton Kutcher

Demi Moore Ends Marriage To Ashton Kutcher

Rumors have been flying for weeks, but it looks like Demi Moore has decided to end things with Ashton Kutcher.

“It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton,” Demi told Us Weekly through her rep.

“As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life,” she continued in the statement.

The news comes on the heels of much speculation that the two were on the verge of splitting. This after it was revealed that Ashton had a one-night stand with Sara Leal on Sept. 24 of this year – Ashton and Demi’s sixth wedding anniversary.

Demi also said in her statement: “This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation.”

It was the first marriage for Ashton, and the third for Demi. She and second husband Bruce Willis were married for 13 years and have three daughters together – Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17.

Filed under: Ashton Kutcher,Demi Moore

Photo credit: Flynet

Not surprised in the slightest. It was a bad move for Ashton to join Two And A Half Men.

2. klutzy_girl

This is sad. I always liked them together, but if Ashton cheated, this is the best thing.

I really hope Bruce kicked / does kick Ashton’s ass, tbh.

3. Anon

Oh…BIG surprise! WTF has happened in this world that THIS is news! UG!

4. Moungrel

This POS was a cheater……she’s better off without him.

I am sad about it because I always find it sad when relationships break apart, but she will truly be better off without him. I doubt she’ll read this, but keep your chin up, Demi. You are a beautiful woman, there will be tons of better guys for you who will know how lucky they are to have you and treat you the way you deserve it.

they don’t even have children together, why is this on celebrity BABY scoop

7. sassy chic

I like Demi I like Ashton I don’t believe he was ready for ALL that woman. Seriously I know women want to do the cougar thing but if they think these guys are going to be around when you get older and need geritol think again. I’m sorry Ashton just does not look like a one committed man. Wake up chics get someone close to your age have several things in common and just enjoy growing old.

8. karla

I have always liked both. I also always knew since the get-go that he being so much younger that the testosterene or a younger women will come. Typical men behavior. I wish she finds a man appropiate to her age, that cherish her for the great woman that she is. And that he finds the young girl that will rock his world.