Gwen Stefani Is A Very Busy Mom

Gwen Stefani Is A Very Busy Mom

As if motherhood, her LAMB line and her band No Doubt wasn’t enough to keep her busy, multi-talented mom Gwen Stefani recently launched her newest venture: A cute kids’ clothing line called Harajuku Mini for Target.

So just how does she do it all? Gwen admits it’s not easy, telling Access Hollywood, “I have kids! I’m a mom! I have school, I have homework. It’s a lot!”

The line, which features funky fashions for babies to teens, has so far been met with rave reviews, just as Gwen had hoped.

“I’m just excited,” she says. “I think that Mom’s are going to walk into Target and lose their minds– ‘Are you serious right now? And it’s $20? All right, I’m taking five.’ I feel really proud of it. It’s fun to be creative. It’s fun to bake the cookies and have everyone eat them. It’s a great feeling.”

It sounds as though her own very stylish sons Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3, may have had a say in mom’s latest collection: “My kids have a big opinion about it,” Gwen reveals.

Harajuku Mini for Target hit stores last week.

Filed under: Gwen Stefani

Photo credit: Flynet

What school, what homework – her eldest is 5? Whatever, I’m sure her nannies got the school part covered

Yep, the nannies have it covered alright. She can’t seem to function without them.

• candice

Anonymous, you must be new to the site, LOL. The nannies have pretty much got EVERYTHING covered.

Some celebs are very candid and upfront about having “help”, ironically those stars are the ones that are only occasionally pictured with nannies. Gwen isn’t one of those people and in interviews is always talking about how tired and busy she is on account of the kids.

Homework?? What, learning their colors, counting to ten, and learning the alphabet? What am I thinking? That IS hard work!!! LOL

OK..so she thinks they will take 5…thats $100! Celebrities really don’t know the concept of $ and how horrible the economy is right now. I wish I could go and spend $100 on clothes…but it just ain’t happening. I could maybe buy 1 piece…$20….AFFORDABLE!

Gwen admits it’s not easy, telling Access Hollywood, “I have kids! I’m a mom! I have school, I have homework. !”

ROTFLMAO!!! You also have at least 3 nannies and a team of assistants at your beck and call. Don’t forget that part.

The full piece from AccessHollywood is even worse:

LOS ANGELES, Calif. — “I have kids! I’m a mom! I have school, I have homework. It’s a lot!” That’s Gwen Stefani and if you think you have a lot on your plate, her schedule could make a grown woman cry.

How insulting to other moms who don’t have an arsenal of helpers like she does and are carrying a bigger load than her.

5. Lioness

There is a very good school behind my house where the kindergarteners receive a LOT of homework, as evidenced by the ton of complaints from parents about having to wade through it all. Yes, I said kindergarten, and many of the complaints are from parents who DON’T work. So maybe at a regular public school, she’d be off-base. But Gwen can afford to (and probably does) send Kingston to an expensive private school, so her comments aren’t so far-fetched, in my opinion. Lighten up- that woman has a lot more things going on with her than any of us… I have a 4-month-old, and I only work part-time, and many times my husband and I wish we had a nanny.

• sheila

————————————————————————————
      The difference is that she rarely acknowledges that her reality includes a team of nannies and other staff 24/7. In interviews she goes on and on about how busy she is, and those kids, etc., etc., I don’t begrudge her a nanny – what working parent (pt or ft) doesn’t need and deserve one, but she acts like she does it all herself.

6. anonymous

She may be “busy”, but not being a mom. She seems to have outsourced the mom work to nannies and assistants only showing up for the photo-ops.

nanny squad business aside, she looks incredibly young and beautiful!

I really like the cute panda hoodie for my daughter you can find it on eBay if it is sold out in stores it is sooooo cute!!!!

haters!

10. Jacky

STOP TALKING LIKE THAT TO GWEN!
    she’s an awesome person though i have never met her before.
    she looks beautiful natural too.
    and only because she gave birth to the most handsome children on the planet?
    jealous much ehh (;

11. Mia

I can’t believe that there’s so much haters here. I love Gwen and she’s a wonderful mom. Just because she has nannies with her “all the time’”, it makes her a bad mom? I don’t think so.

Mia, I think it’s time to invest in a good dictionary because your understanding of the word “hate” is way off. Just because others aren’t “starstruck” by GWen and don’t share your adoration, doesn’t mean they are hateful. I see a lot of (warranted) criticism here, but hate? Come on.

• candice

haters? someone leads a sheltered life.

12. candy

I know this is totally off-topic, but Gwen should pass on some make up and styling tips to Ms Rachel Zoe. That gal looks like a train wreck and could sure use Gwen’s expertise with anti-ageing make up