January Jones & Xander: Brentwood Checkup

January Jones & Xander: Brentwood Checkup

New mom January Jones was seen with her 2-month-old son Xander in Brentwood, Calif. on Thursday (November 17). The Mad Men star was accompanied by a bodyguard and a nanny as she took her sweet son to a doctor’s appointment for a checkup.

The blonde beauty – who has remained mum on the identity of Xander’s father – looks incredibly svelte just weeks after the birth of her first child.

It seems that her pregnancy cravings didn’t put on too much weight for the 33-year-old X Men: First Class star.

We don’t have [Dairy Queen] in L.A., but I was just home visiting my family and I went, literally, every day!” January said during her pregnancy. “I made my dad take me. Pregnant or not, I love Dairy Queen. I usually get a cherry-dipped cone or sometimes I go for a blizzard and a chili dog if I’m really hungry.”

Filed under: January Jones,Xander Jones

Photo credit: Flynet

1. sheila

What is this world coming to – it’s pretty sad that a mother needs to bring a nanny and bodyguard to a doctor’s appointment to safeguard her child from predator-like paparazzi. Shameful….

2. Anonymous9

Wow, she almost touched the baby there for a second. Close call.

No Dairy Queen in L.A.??? I didn’t know that! I need to open a franchise!

Wow the woman cant even carry her own child! I could maybe understand getting the nanny to do that if she had other children with her but how hard is it to carry an infant baby in their car seat. It really makes me sick seeing some of these celebs who get their nannies to do everything!
    Even victoria beckham doesnt do that, i have never seen a nanny carry any of the beckham children, david and victoria always are with them.

• anonymous

That’s what she’s paying her for!!!! She’s a new mother with no father in the picture and has the financial resources to hire help. Leave her be.

5. TMI

How do you know the nature of the visit — could be a bladder infection, vaccination, etc.

Highly unlikely that she disclosed this to Guido and all the other sleazy paps.

6. Sara Ashley

Seriously! A bodyguard and a nanny for one not very well
    Known mama and her itty bitty baby is way
    Ridiculous! She must have lots of good money to blow! So sad.

Why doesn’t she carry her own baby? So lame.

8. Anon

She just looks so constipated and MEAN!

9. Ellen

Got the money, got the staff, use them. Maybe she’s afraid of stalkers, maybe they have been somewhere earlier and needed the help, or going somewhere afterwards and wants the help. Maybe he’s a driver, not a bodyguard. Anyway, as long as they are paid and not abused more power to her. I often took someone like my mom or sister because they worked cheap I mean free : )

Rumor has it she is a total piece of work and rude to everyone. Her co-stars have been pretty open about saying it. And judging from these pics, they’re right! She looks angry and miserable and yeah, even Victoria Beckham carries around her own baby and this idiot can’t be bothered? She never cracked a single smile and throughout her pregnancy in the pics that were posted on websites and she slept with a married man (most likely!) who fathered this child and that’s why she wont’ say!

• Anonymous agreement

I could not agree more with your whole comment. Any time a woman will not tell anyone who the father is, ex.: Minnie driver, January jones, Angie Everhart, etc…, it’s because these “fathers are either married or in a relationship with someone other than the baby’s mom. These Hollywood women are just as skanky as the women on Maury “you are the father (________)”

• anon

maybe you would look less than amused and a bit fed up too if you were being pursued and stalked by these creepy, idiotic guys with cameras.

All the people who are making comments about the presence of the nanny would hire a nanny in a heartbeat if they had the money. Jealousy really isn’t very becoming.

• anon

and I bet the same people (or a large percentage) are the same ones who give other celebs like Gwen Stefani a “free pass” on using the nanny. JJ is not popular on this site for whatever reason(s), and no matter what she does she will be criticized.