Nicolás ‘Colate’ Vallejo: Smoke Break With Baby

Nicolás 'Colate' Vallejo: Smoke Break With Baby

Nicolás ‘Colate’ Vallejo was photographed smoking a cigarette while waiting outside of his hotel with his son Andrea and the nanny in Mexico City on Tuesday (November 10). That same evening, mama Paulina Rubio was seen at the Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas.

On Monday (November 14) – which happened to be Andrea’s first birthday – Paulina attended a press conference in Mexico City for the release of her new album Brava.

Brava is Paulina’s second bilingual album. “The launch of this album comes at a time where I have more peace and feel more mature.” Paulina says. “The passing of a great pillar of my family and the birth of my first child have made me understand many things, especially the cycle of life and how important it is to celebrate it.”

Filed under: Paulina Rubio

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin/Fame

Great, smoke and let that child breathe in those toxic fumes. MORON.

Good job dad. Idiot

Of course there is going to be negative alarmist comments on here. They are OUTSIDE and that cigarette smoke is probably not even half as toxic as the pollution in the air we all breathe every second of every day, especially in places like Mexico City. It’s not like he’s blowing smoke in the kid’s face. And, no, I’m not a smoker. But I’m also not a overreactive idiot.

how is no one freaking out that his smoking next to his baby?

5. Nina D.

My Dad smoked long before I was born until I was almost a teenager, but he NEVER did it around me. This man is a horrible Father.

6. ChiTownEggHead

I get sick when I see parents smoking in front of their children.

Nanny is tending to baby, why not take smoke break somewhere else?

Anonymous 01:14 pm…even if he is smoking outside you know the baby is breathing in those fumes since the baby is right there. Everytime I pass someone smoking outside, even if I am not that close, I can smell the smoke. It’s disgusting. Shame on him for doing it in front of his child. Yes I know Mexico City is extremely polluted so why the hell add more pollutants into your child’s lungs