Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman: Shoppin’ With Stylish Skyler

Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman: Shoppin' With Stylish Skyler

Rachel Zoe, Rodger Berman and their baby son Skyler browsed around Brentwood Country Mart on Saturday (November 26). The family walked into a children’s store but didn’t buy anything. The scene was much different the day before when the couple loaded their car up with shopping bags from the Gap on Black Friday.

Skyler looked very fashionable sporting a Missoni scarf!

The celebrity stylist recently told InStyle how much she enjoys dressing up their 8-month-old son.

Every minute I have to buy things for my son. It is too much fun. It is like dressing a live doll. He has no opinion.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Heart

So adroble skyler :D

Some people could be wearing clothes from the bargain bin and still look amazing – Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford come to mind – others can be dressed in clothes worth millions and still look like an unmade bed. Zoe is in the latter category.

3. mira

that scarf is the most ugly and stupid thing I’ve ever seen on a baby! Plus I’ve never seen anything attractive on that woman too and I don’t understand who on earth would want to be dressed by her. She walks around like an geriatric old-fashioned witch..

4. Samantha

This little baby boy is very beautiful! He is the second most handsome boy I have seen on this website. I always thought Elizabeth Hurley’s son Damon is an absolute stunner.

5. anon

Man, that scarf is the most ugly and stupid thing I’ve ever seen on a baby! She is going to be watching the little guy strangle himself with it. Who’ll be crying then, gramma-Zoe? Not Yves Saint Laurent. Where are your brain cells – must be alzeimers

6. Lilah

the way she dresses reminds me of the olsen twins. must have something to do with weighing 60 pounds.

Another Rachel Zoe post. Another opportunity for all the hags on this site to rip her to shreds because (pick one or all):

a) she’s thinner than they are
    b) she’s more successful than they are
    c) she’s got more money than they do
    d) she enjoys her baby more than they enjoy theirs
    e) her husband is present in her life and an active father

The weird thing is that I’ve seen her show and she *is* a strange person with bizarre priorities. But when I see the garbage that people here spew, it really makes me want to defend her. She is completely harmless and doesn’t appear to hurt anyone.

Why so much hate???

So many people here lead dreary, empty lives. The only way they are happy is to make themselves feel better by tearing other people down. It’s really kind of sad.

8. Anon

I’m not going to pick on her appearance, but she doesn’t come across as being particularly pleasant or likable — it’s the permanent “I am sucking on a lemon” expression on her face and the irritating, snotty voice.

• NYC Mommy

Anon- I agree she does always have that I just tasted and/or just smelled something sour and/or stinky….
      I also agree with other poster a scarf that long on a baby is a disaster waiting to happen.

• Cdn. Anonymous

Anon, you are being charitable, LOL — she has the face of someone who has been chain-smoking for 50+ years.

A meal or two every now and then would do wonders for her, as would some tastefully applied make up and clothes that fit properly. Maybe Gwen STefani could give her some help….

Uh… that’s what she looks like and that’s what she sounds like. What is it you expect her to do about it? Would you feel better if she had plastic surgery and took voice lessons?

You f*ing people are impossible.

9. ANONYMOUS

I realize not everyone can be a raving beauty and it’s certainly not a pre-requisite for being successful, but other than having a cute baby, what reason is there for subjecting us to RAISIN FACE Zoe? Yuch.

More GWen, Cindy Crawford, Reese, heck, even Leanne Rimes.

10. connie

Thank goodness the baby looks like the husband! She is the most self-absorbed non-talent on TV — I’d rather watch the Kardashian sisters — they are easier on the eyes.

Yes, she’s a no-talent. That must be why dozens of celebrities pay her thousands of dollars to dress them. And that must be why magazines pay her thousands of dollars to set up photo shoots.

No talent. Yeah, okay.

11. Dani

lose the scarf and you have a kid-friendly outfit…period!!!

12. SMH

Skylar is adorable. People are really harsh when it comes to this woman. I really wonder are her clothes really hurting the rest of you? just curious.

13. anonymous

Although I am not familiar with every celeb featured on this site, I have to say that UNTIL NOW, most of them have been attractive &/or interesting people. Seriously, what compelling reason is there to feature a middle-aged stylist who looks like she needs to eat a meal or two? I’d rather read about the wife of a race car driver or Tori Spelling….

14. rose

rachel zoe is scary. who has that many wrinkles around the mouth? must be some reason…. my grandma is 84 and doesn’t look that bad…