Kourtney Kardashian Expecting Baby No. 2

Kourtney Kardashian Expecting Baby No. 2

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are expecting their second child! In an exclusive interview with US Weekly, the 32-year-old says she took a pregnancy test which turned out positive five weeks ago and broke the news to Disick at seven o’clock in the morning.

She reveals, “Now I’m nine weeks along. You’re supposed to wait 12 weeks to tell people, but I feel confident.”

The couple, who raise nearly 2-year-old Mason together, say this time it wasn’t too much of a shock.

Disick shared, “It wasn’t like we weren’t trying. We kind of just said, ‘If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.’”

Congrats you two! Let the bump watch begin.

Filed under: Expecting,Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. anonymous

Just what the world needs. Another Kardashian.

2. Bink

Maybe she was the Kardashian that was the one meant to be married.
    Although, I’m sure Mason will be happy to have a sib!

Mama Pimp (Kris) wants to get rid of her married name (Jenner) to further pimping her pimpettes. Khloe, Kourtney and Mama Pimp have all ridden on the coat tails of Kim’s sex tape.

They are all about themselves….with photo opts at feeding the homeless while Kim left the Rolls Royce at home and drove the Ferrari…and trying to buy her 2 million dollar engagement ring.

They are trash and have marketed their trash into money they spend on themselves – and don’t forget Mama Pimp put her husband, Bruce Jenner, on an allowance.

Bruce should divorce Mama Pimp and have a decent live without these Karashians. Maybe, one day, he will like the fact, Mama Pimp is no longer a Jenner. I feel for the Jenner children….the future pimpettes…couldn’t you tell already.

Two illigetimate children with a sick, alcoholic father who sleeps in a different room when he’s not kicked out of the family lair? Great example for Kourtney’s younger siblings, who don’t have a job and get a $90,00.00 car for her 16th birthday.

These people would’t have anything except for Kim’s sex tape and Mom being a pimp

3. Krissy

Congratulations! She appears to be a loving and devoted mother to their son.

4. anonymous

great picture of her, i think she’s the prettiest one. but she should have taken her brass knuckles off for the photo, that’s a little tacky.

Then get married already! What a horrible example.

6. Demi

I’m really happy for them. :)

Whoooooooooooo cares???

8. Shirelle

I’m happy for her but at the same time I feel bad for Khloe because she has wanted a baby for a long time and now Kourtney is pregnant again!

@Anon – a bad example? The whole ‘marriage before babies’ thing is antiquated and archaic. At least she isn’t going the same route as her sister. If they have a happy family and don’t feel the need to have some piece of paper saying it’s legit then good for them.

• Giselle

For you to suggest that the “marriage before babies thing” is “antiquated” and “archaic” is absolutely absurd. Can two loving people who aren’t legally married raise productive members of society, yes, but for you to come on here and say something like that doesn’t make you any better than the person you just went off on.

• facts

Parents who have kids before marriage tend to split up than those who marry first. You will find that those living on welfare tend to have this kind of set up which disadvantages the children as most of them don’t have or know their fathers. Rich people can afford to have kids with multiple partners but money can NEVER buy a child a stable childhood. Even though he wants to marry her she always says no. She obviously doesn’t trust him but chooses to have his children. Just a typical dumb Kardashian.

10. Nina D.

I love Kourtney! She seems like a wonderful person and Mother, and the most down to Earth Kardashian sister. I’m happy for her and Scott! <3

11. Denise

Best Wishes to Kourtney and Scott. Mason is just too cute. Congrats to the whole family.

The thing that bothers me about them reproducing is that they send the worst kind of message about how to be a decent person, especially a woman.

These ‘women’, and I use the term loosely are plastic-surgeried to the nth degree, made up with tons of makeup at all times, spray-painted a weird orange color all the time with hair extensions to boot.

So they have fake faces, fake hair, fake skin and are completely obsessed with the most superficial aspects of life, most especially their own appearance. THIS is the message you want to send your son (or daughter) about what a woman should be?

13. Alycia

Aww Mason is such a cutie I bet he’ll love a sibling :)

I know 12 weeks is the rule, but I waited until 12 weeks and lost my baby at 21 weeks…so it could really happen at anytime. I know it’s a lot less common after 12 weeks but you never know. Anyway, congrats to her! I’m not a fan of Kim but I’ve always like Khloe and Kourtney.

For the moron who said that “babies before marriage is “antiquated” and “archaic” – you yourself must have been the product of a knocked up mother and a low life father for you to make that comment. For all the dumb comments that I’ve seen on this site, that one takes the cake.

• Sophia

Seriously? Just because two parents aren’t married when they have children doesn’t mean they are “low lifes”. BTW they said “marrige before babies”, not the other way round, obviously, and yes of course whoever made that comment was the product of a “knocked up mother”, knocked up meaning pregnant. Bottom line is, two people don’t need to be married to be good parents, and anyone who thinks that is extremely narrow-minded and old-fashioned.

What’s worse, another illegitimate kid or another Kardashian from a dysfunctional family? Will these no talent, media hungry wh*res just go away? ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i can say is, what an attention seeking family! Really pathetic.

Marriage is important when reproducing thanks to people like you we have a world full of illegitimate children. What is more disturbing is that couples finding out that they are related in someway
    i.e half siblings in relationships unaware that they are related. This is the bitter truth and with people supporting this nition of marriage being antiquated etc are fuel for this disruptive unhealthy society that we live in today.

Illegitimate?!?! Would you actually call someone that if their parents weren’t married.

I think thanks to you we have a world full of people who stick their noses in other people’s business.

• Bonnie

Our obviously lacking educational system, as is evidenced by your horrible grammar, spelling, and coherence, is what’s fuel for this disruptive unhealthy society that we live in today. What you wrote was complete and utter nonsense!

Last time I checked this site was not one of an English literacy test site. People have a right to express their opinions, whether you agree or not Bonnie.

Im glad shes confident I was very much like her and told people before the 12 week mark and lost my dear baby at 11w 2d. I wish her the very best and every other ecpecting mother in the world. I wouldnt want the pain
    And loss experienced by having a miscarriage on my worst enemy. God bless.

20. Sam

Uni-brow wil be a good big bro

21. Krista

YAY!! That’s so exciting! Mason is soooo adorable! I bet if they have a girl she will be gorgeous! =)

22. gbaby

I hope i can hear this news from khloe soon. kourtney is just using scott as a sperm donor.

She probably doesn’t care about announcing the pregnancy before 12 weeks because they are desperate for publicity and more attention after the backlash against Kim. And Kris probably decided a miscarriage could rake in more viewers so let’s announce it now! They make me ill.

24. nicoleC

i think she is the most normal and pretty in Kardashians
    Mason is so adorable,i am very envy abt he is going to have sibling !!!!!!(i’m a single child)