Beyoncé Squashes Pregnancy Craving Rumors & A Fake Baby Bump

Beyoncé Squashes Pregnancy Craving Rumors & A Fake Baby Bump

Grammy award winning songstress Beyoncé may be expecting a baby within the next few months but that doesn’t mean she is eating everything – and anything – in sight.

The expectant mama-to-be recently sat down with Katie Couric in a 20/20 interview airing Friday to set the record straight regarding her reported pregnancy cravings and her fake baby bump.

After Katie asked her about her interesting food hankerings and if she truly was craving anything in particular, the 30-year-old actress laughs, “Not really anything. I read that I like ketchup on everything. . . Not true.” She also scoffs at rumors that she enjoys hot chili sauce on ice cream.

“I was on a plane and the flight attendant came and was like, I have your hot sauce and pickles and bananas,” she adds. “I’m like, that is disgusting! What are you doing? And he’s like, I read it on the internet!”

The singer also expresses humor over the circulating rumors that she is, in fact, faking her pregnancy and using a surrogate, complete with a false bump.

“There are certain things that are so far [out] … it doesn’t even upset you,” Beyoncé responds.

No matter what rumors may be circulating about her, one thing is for sure. She and husband Jay Z are over the moon excited about the upcoming birth of their first child together.

“It’s very exciting for both of us and our families. … Everyone is so anxious. It’s like the time just can’t come fast enough.”

We are looking forward to it too Beyoncé!

Filed under: Beyonce,Expecting

Photo credit: Flynet

She is super cute! I lover her! #teambeyonce

2. LaKesha

Why would she need to PROVE that she’s pregnant to anyone?

I’m a fan. She’s a great artist and businesswoman, but there’s just something wrong with that bump. Can’t put my finger on it. The only way she’ll quiet these rumors is to do a Demi Moore. Flame on, haters.

4. BlackPressRadio

So…does this mean there will be a “proof of life” baby bump photo on a magazine cover? Also, it’s interesting that she never mention’s Jay Z’s son opting instead to say: “Our first child together…” but still….good luck!

What is she giving an interview for? Her album came out months ago what is she promoting her pregnancy? She is starting to became an attention wh*re, in the past she always been very private about her life and would not even bother with the rumors now she giving interviews with 20/20 because she got knocked up how far she has fallen.

Anonymous 12;47@ You need to sit down because I don’t have to like her, I never said I wasn’t happy for her still doesn’t change the fact that she become an attention wh*re and what does her being 15 years music industry have to do with my original comment?