Name: Zoë Isabella Kravitz
Parents: Lenny Kravitz & Lisa Bonet
Date of Birth: December 1, 1988
Siblings: Lola Iolani Momoa (07/07) & Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (12/08)
- Zoë was born in Venice Beach, Calif.
- She was born at home
- Her mom is ex-Cosby kid “Denise”
- Zoë identifies herself as a secular Jew
- The song Flowers for Zoë on her father’s second album Mama Said was written as a tribute to a then 3-year old Zoë
- She has appeared in the films The Brave One, No Reservations and X-Men: First Class.
- She also played Pearl on the fourth season of the Showtime television series Californication
- Her main hobby is music
“I’m old-school about the father-daughter thing, but she’s also my best friend.” Lenny on his loving relationship with his daughter.
“She grew up with me. I didn’t hide a lot. She learned by listening and observing what I was doing.” Lenny on raising his daughter.