Farrah Abraham To Kourtney Kardashian: Take Your Relationship Seriously For Your Kids’ Sake

Farrah Abraham To Kourtney Kardashian: Take Your Relationship Seriously For Your Kids' Sake

For those of you who thought that Farrah Abraham was out of line for tweeting about Kourtney Kardashian‘s pregnancy, and questioning whether or not it was even real, apparently, it was all a big misunderstanding. According to the Teen Mom star, now 20, she was simply expressing her concern for Kardashian’s son, Mason, and his little brother or sister.

“4 all who misunderstood: regards to kourtney K.,” Abraham tweeted on Saturday (December 3). “I hope she takes her relationship w/her boyfriend more serious 4 their children-takecare”

Farrah, mom to 2-year-old daughter, Sophia, made headlines on Friday (December 2) when she tweeted that she was “shocked” about Kourtney Kardashian’s baby news, adding, “Maybe its a fake pregnancy like kims wedding SAD.”

The Kardashian krew rushed to Kourtney’s defense, with the Kourtney and Kim Take New York star herself tweeting: “Why would I have anything to do with teen mom? I’m 32 years old! I may look young honey, but don’t get it twisted. :)”

Her baby-daddy, Scott Disick, took a different approach, referring to Abraham as a “moron” and a “s— stain,” and reminding her that they are adults, not teenagers; to which Farrah responded: “Caught wind of these dramatic articles, w/ loser scott disick or some boyfriend of kourtneys. is S— Stain < racist 4 black? Great dad!NOT”

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Farrah Abraham,Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Twitter

I can’t believe this idiot even said this crap. First of all, I agree that the Teen Mom girls are not celebrities and should NOT be treated as such. But how does a teenage girl really believe that she can have a credible opinion into the long-time relationship of a 32 year old woman? Kourtney and Scott are not ‘dating’, they’re basically married (can’t believe I’m having to defend a Kardashian) and they share a home, have lived together for a long time, and clearly made a conscious decision to have a second child. How is their relationship “not serious”? I think the fact they DON’T want a televised wedding shows their relationship is probably the most ‘real’ in that entire messed up family!

Why are you even paying attention to this nobody? She’s not a real celebrity. Her opinions don’t matter. If I start tweeting about the Kardashians, will you write a post about me? I’m just as much of a celebrity as this idiot is.

Farrah shouldn’t talk she left her child in another state instead of going to a school closer to home so she can take care of her child.

Even if you ignore the fact that she got knocked up as a teenager, Farrah’s life has been nothing but stupid choice after stupid choice (seriously, how many scams has she fallen for?) including abandoning her kid to go live in another state. She needs to mind her own business, especially since, much as I don’t care for that family, Kourtney is having another child with her HUSBAND. Which was a better choice than getting knocked up by your teenage boyfriend.

8. gbaby

Team Farrah!

9. Trina

She has no right to attack any ADULTS relationship status or their pregnancy.. Farrah needs to focus more on taking that Pacifier from Sofia, if I can see the damage its causing to her teeth I know she can too.

10. pinogirl

Although I don’t agree the way Farrah said this I can see her point like seriously this family is a sham I kinda liked the Kardashian’s at first it’s all about money to them and although they try to be all real they really aren’t and with that they set a bad example.. Aleast while Farrah sets a bad example of getting pregnant at 16 aleast she know she made a mistake and trys somewhat to knock some sense into people.. As much as I don’t like how Farrah acts I hate the Kardashians just as much cause it’s all about money and that 17 milllion dollar wedding that could have been easily used for a great cause..

11. Millie

I think I actually understand (and agree with) what Farrah is saying. Kourtney’s relationship with her boyfriend is rocky at best (and I can say that with some confidence since she has recorded and made public every single detail of her life). Purposefully having another child when their relationship is consistently on the rocks isn’t exactly in the best interest of their children.

12. farrah

i don’t care for this girl. i’ve seen the way she acts toward her own mother; which makes me not want to care even more. but she actually has a good point here. oh and makes a good joke too.

13. Ondine

This is great, a Battle of Unwed Mothers!!!!!

14. VeronicaRamos

I’m not a Kardashian fan, but c’mon, Farrah. You wanted to LEAVE your daughter with your parents just to go/move to Florida.

Kourtney and Scott are adults, and they have their “jobs” and they have a certain stability (no?), so just go away.

What on earth is she talking about? I mean, really. What she’s saying is making no sense whatsoever. I’ve never watched Teen Mom or the Kardashians so I have little knowledge about either party but from what I’ve seen from Paparazzi pics Kourney and Scott seem like loving, hands on parents. Her chat-speak also makes her look completely illiterate.
    And I really don’t see how calling someone a **** stain is racist… it’s a common insult.

If you’ve never watched it, you have no idea what a dysfunctional “family” Scott & Kourtney have created.

Farrah should mind her own business, but those two are no shining example of parenthood even if they are adults.

I agree with everyone Farrah–who’s ONLY famous for getting knocked up as a teenager–needs to mind her own business! She has some nerve judging Kourtney and Scott who are AND were two grown adults having a baby When she walked for 5 months and NEVER told her baby’s daddy Derek that she was pregnant with Sophia and NEVER planned to either. Anyone who’s seen Farrah’s first appearance on 16 & Pregnant knows exactly what I’m talking about where she was shown trying to cut him out of the picture.

Instead of judging others Farrah needs to take a look at herself and fix her nasty attitude and quit calling her real dad Michael. I also agree with the poster about her taking that pacifier away from Sophia I’m so sick of seeing these girls walking around with pre-school aged kids with a plug in their mouth

17. SMH

I still don’t get why Farrah cares or how it’s any of her business. It’s easier for her to say since her baby daddy sadly passed away. The real question would be is if her baby daddy were around would they still be together? who knows! It’s so easy to speak of others so freely. Not that I’m a Kardashian fan they’re a waste of space on tv too. But I think all that matters is creating a loving environment for your child no matter if there is just one parent or two.

I think Farrah was just stating her opinion which she is entitled to just like everyone else and because she is somewhat famous, folks just jumped on her. The fact that she got pregnant as a teen doesn’t mean she shouldn’t comment on a 32 year olds intentional decision to have a 2nd baby with someone she still hasn’t committed to marrying. The Kardashians are wealthy but Kourt should think about what she is going to tell Mason when he asks her if she and Daddy are married. She does take good physical care of the boy though from what I’ve observed.

19. Koko

I don’t think Farrah should be running her mouth, and this little Twitter fight is a bit immature for BOTH of them

BUTTT, I am a big supporter of Teen Mom and I think Farrah is great. Ever watched the Kardashian show(s)? Its like watching paint dry.