The Broderick Girls: Beautiful In Blue

The Broderick Girls: Beautiful In Blue

Sweet sisters Tabitha (pink shoes) and Loretta, 2, were spotted out and about in New York City again yesterday, heading home with their nannies on the city’s Upper West Side (December 5). They looked absolutely adorable as always, keeping cozy in their matching blue polka dot jackets.

Speaking recently about the challenges of juggling work and family, the girls’ mom Sarah Jessica Parker gave lots of credit to her husband Matthew Broderick:

He does lots in the house. He shops for me a lot and he cooks for all of us. There are a lot of things he does better than I do, so it balances itself out. I don’t feel taken advantage of. We take care of each other.”

The couple of 20 years are also parents to 9-year-old son James Wilkie.

Filed under: Marion Broderick,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: Flynet

OH MY GOSH THESE GIRLS ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUTE!! <3

OH MY GOSH THESE GIRLS ARE SO CUUUUUUUUTE!! <3

OH MY GOSH THESE GIRLS ARE SO CUUUUUUTE!! <3

4. Sophia

Gorgeous! And I love their koala babies :)

Is it just me or does she seem to favour Loretta? In all the pictures I’ve seen of her and the twins she’s ALWAYS holding Loretta’s hand or holding her or pushing her stroller or taking her on trips without Tabitha? I don’t have twins so I don’t know if the whole favouritism things normal?! lol But it’s quite sad to see Tabitha always with the nanny and not with mommy.

• NYC Mommy

I have also noticed that she carries one twins much more often than the other… I actually do not think it is favoritism but the fact that one twin is more independent than other. Child she holds alot probably asks to be picked up and other child likes to explore and walk on her own… Just one mom’s opinion.

6. disgusted

The children aren’t celebrities nor are the nannies. Unbelievable that these creepy, aggressive men hunt down and stalk these people, especially young children….

• freya

I don’t understand why you are on this website then . . .

Not to fawn over children, but to see celebs who (like me) happen to have kids and sometimes to read about what they have to say about their child-rearing experiences (e.g. milestones, bf’ing v.s. bottle-feeding, potty training, etc.). In virtually every other aspect, celebs live in a different world, but the ones with kids are more relatable.

Just curious, why do you come to the site??

• disgusted

Your response makes me wonder about you — do you seriously come to this site only to look at little children?

• anon

Assuming you mean “freya”, I was wondering the same thing. It IS pretty creepy if she (he?) only comes to look at babies and children and is not interested in the celebrity. Hmmmm.

7. Anonymous9

They’re so cute at that age, you know, before they figure out that they’re named Loretta and Tabitha.

8. Samantha

Loretta and Tabitha are sweet little dolls !