Happy 2nd Birthday Benjamin Brady!

Happy 2nd Birthday Benjamin Brady!

Name: Benjamin Rein Brady

Parents: Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady

Date of Birth: December 8, 2009

Siblings: John Edward Thomas Moynahan, 4

Facts:

• Benjamin was born in Boston, Massachussets.
  • Despite rumors he was born in a hospital, Benjamin was born in the bathtub at home.
  • His middle name was chosen to honor his maternal grandfather’s middle name Reinoldo.

Quotes:

“I wanted to experience the transformation. It was the most amazing experience of my life, feeling him come through my body. And once he was born, I never felt so empowered as looking at him and thinking, Oh, my God, we did it together!” Gisele on the birth of her son.

“[The birth was] a wonderful experience in my life. I didn’t get much sleep last night.” Tom after experiencing the birth of his son.

“The arrival of a grandson always brings happiness to the grandfather.” Gisele’s father Valdir after learning about the birth of his grandson.

“It’s wonderful. Never in my life I thought I could love like this. You hear people talking about it, but you don’t know until it happens to you. I couldn’t be happier.” Gisele on the joys of motherhood.

Filed under: Benjamin Brady,Birthdays

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Janna

I just loved her whole outlook on childbirth. People should stop taking offense and start taking what she said at face value. Childbirth doesn’t have to be the screaming-at-the-top-of-your-lungs, pushing for hours, unbearable pain experience that a lot of women seem to think it has to be.

Empower yourself and it will change your life. I promise.

I agree. Not only that but everyone has a different experience and different pain and different tolerance to pain. We should be happy for her, that she had such a wonderful experience. If only it could always be that way.

I agree. Its all different. I literally had no pain with my first but alot with my 2nd. No one should judge her harshly and I think many forget she was interviewed by a huge American Vogue cover story and interview, being asked about her experience. Her clever words of wisdom do not make headlines though, because that is not what sells. She can do and say many great things (and she does; donates millions to Haiti,Japan,Joplin Missouri natural disasters, charity work, spends time with young teenage cancer patients etc) but the only thing people remember at the end of the day is a few measly opinions. smh.

He’s such a lil cutie, mini me Tom so cute!

3. anonymous

You say Bens middle name is in honor of his maternal grandfather, Reinoldo, then later it says giselles fathers name is Valdir….which is it?

• Jalen

Let me introduce you to my friend Google, which tells me his full name is Valdir Reinaldo Bundchen. Understand now?

first, get off the computer for a sec and go take your bipolar meds.
        ok, feel better now?
        no, i dont understand, because they shouldn’t refer to him by two different names. we shouldn’t have to go do research on google in order to understand what they’re talking about. im glad you have no life and have the time to do that for us though.
        either he goes by Valdir or Reinoldo (or Reinaldo like you’re saying). so which is it?

• Jalen

It doesn’t matter. There’s no rule that says you can’t name a baby after someone else’s middle name. I didn’t need google anything to know that, nor did I need to google anything to assume that’s what probably happened. I only did google it to confirm it for sure, because apparently the original questioner couldn’t be bothered to make an effort themselves.

Don’t you think we should be able to read a blog without having to stop and go to Google in order to understand what they’re saying? Of course it’s fine to be named after his middle name, but then say it’s his middle name. The fact that they fixed it kind of proves you wrong……..sorry.

• MonicaB

Maybe Celebrity Baby Scoop should be introduced to your friend, then they can get their facts straight before they make a post.
        His name is Valdir. Ben is named after his grandfathers MIDDLE name.
        Maybe I should make a website and call Ben’s brother Thomas…..then get all snotty and bitchy when people don’t understand.

Do you have a comment of your own, or do you just come here to criticize other people’s comments? Did you just click on the ‘comments’ link knowing you wanted to start some sh*t? Because you didn’t have anything to say except to make a smart remark to someone else. You are what is turning this website into garbage.
        Grow up and stop being such a little trouble maker, you can answer her question without being such a witch.

• Casey

Gisele’s father name is Valdir Reinoldo. Easy question to search for an answer. Ex: Wikipedia is pretty good.

You’re right, they should have searched before they posted this.

• anonymous

I wasn’t asking what her fathers name is, I know the answer is Valdir. I’m asking CBS to clarify their post so it is correct. They say Benjamins grandfathers name is Reinoldo, but that’s his middle name. Thanks for your help though sweetie!

• Jalen

No, it originally said something like “named after” or “named in tribute to” (I don’t remember exactly, and it’s been changed now so it’s impossible to check for sure). Either way, why does the fact that it is his middle name matter? You can name a child after a person’s middle name. Nothing about the original post was unclear. And if you really didn’t understand it, you should have just googled it yourself, which was very easy to do, as several other people have already proven.

because i dont care which is his first name and which is his middle, that’s not what i was wondering. i dont need giseles family tree. i was wondering why CBS said in one sentence ‘named after his paternal grandfather, Reinoldo’ (which means his name is Reinoldo) and later said Giseles father’s name is Valdir. google isnt going to tell me why CBS is contradicting themselves. do you have stock in google or what?
            no one is saying a child can’t be named after another person’s middle name, but don’t say it’s his first name and then say he has a different first name.
            it all comes down to bad grammar, it was phrased wrong. but you’re not educated enough to see that. you’re just a snotty little brat who has nothing better to do then argue with strangers online.

4. Casey

Happy Birthday Ben!!

He looks absolutely nothing like Tom.

happy 2nd birthday benjamin! i think this is this is still the sight to say this, or is it for idiots arguing about your gradndfather’s name? you are so adorable and seem to have all the best qualities of both mom and dad. i love seeing pics of you playing with mom, dad and brother john. what a beautiful, loving family.