Kourtney Kardashian: Morning Sickness Blues

Kourtney Kardashian: Morning Sickness Blues

Kourtney Kardashian is experiencing the joys of being pregnant again. She and Scott Disick – who are parents to son Mason – recently announced that they are expecting another child together. But one thing that might not be better the second time around: morning sickness.

And according to sister Khloé, Kourtney’s suffering isn’t limited to a certain time of day, either. “She is having morning sickness,” she said in an interview with E! News. “But it’s not even in the morning. It happens any time, apparently.”

And Kourtney confirmed that in a Tweet on Monday. “Who has nausea cures?” she wrote. “Been laying in bed all day after being sick all night! HELP!”

Although Khloé was quick to add that her older sibling is “doing great,” there is another thing that might be making Kourtney queasy: mom Kris Jenner’s insistence that she and Scott tie the knot.

“I definitely don’t want to get married just for the sake of getting married. This is my life,” Kourtney said defiantly in an earlier interview. “I don’t need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don’t want to get married right now and I don’t have to listen to my mom or anyone else!”

Filed under: Expecting,Khloé Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Flynet

Sick of hearing about this family? We are! Help us take out the trash. Sign the ‘No More Kardashian’ petition at Boycottkim ((dotcom)). Over 180,000 signatures so far…

Quit watching asshole.

DUDE LEAVE THE KARDASHIANS ALONE, IF YOU DONT LIKE EM THEN STOP PUTTING YOUR STUPID COMMENTS UP, ITS ANNOYING, JUST FACE IT YOUR LIFE SUCKS AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, SO YOUR TRYING TO DISH ON OTHER PEOPLES LIFE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER…. DONT GO ON THE INTERNET OR ANYTHING AND YOU’LL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM AGAIN.

this is great, atleast Massey gets someone to play with!!! :)

I love only one of the Kardashian and its Khloe, she is the best and straight forward she tell it as it is and she is not fake. She and Lamar make a lovely couple and I hope media dont mess with their relationship.

I think that this is great for her and people who want them off tv are just stupid . Yu dont like them DONT WATCH THEM !! Besides alot of people like them ! My faves are kourtney and kholee !! kim’s just a wannabe but people need 2 stop being jerks about it ! who cares that she got divorce after 72 days ! GROW UP !! CONGRATULATIONS KOURTNEYY !!

u shuld get married
    u kno

ur loving

7. JaquelynRae

Sorry hunni, im 26 weeks pregnant and ive had morning sickness the entire time, and yes it happens ANY time of the day/night. Unfortunatly i havnt found anything that cures it. Try staying away from certain foods that trigger your sickness, (for me its certain things like oranges, peaches, grape juice, tomatos) things like that. you will get through it, my sickness is starting to get a little better the farther along i get. also try toast with peanut butter that helps me a little. Please dont feel pressured to get married just because you have kids. Its 2011 now, not the 1920′s anymore. If you guys love eachother you dont need a piece of paper to prove that. Me and my boyfriend love eachother just the same without getting married and we probably have a stronger relationship then half of married couples out there.

Thought id offer a little advice for my girl :) i love kourtney!

8. bridget

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY COMING…I LOVE U GIRLS..UR VERY SWEET…I ALSO THINK ANYONE WHO IS ON HERE BEING AN ASS IS JUST HATING AND NEEDS TO GET THEIR OWN LIFE…

Who cares if shes married or not. I’m expecting my second with someone I’ve been with for 5 years, and guess what, NOT married!

10. Amber Marie

I have been infatuated with these lovely family since i was in high school. Now, my third year in college I still adore them. Yay for little Mason, I thought it was about time “kongrats Kourtney.” As for the Kim thing and the protest, apparently people have nothing else to do with their lives then envy the “Kardashians” love ya’ll Dolls. :)