All hail Demi Moore who was the first to bare her beautiful baby bump on the cover of a magazine! While pregnant with her second daughter with Bruce Willis, Demi posed for the August 1991 edition of Vanity Fair displaying her pregnant belly. This groundbreaking picture – dubbed “More Demi Moore” – had a lasting impact on society.
Since then, many other moms-to-be have proudly bared their bumps.
Continue reading and see 10+ pics of pregnant cover girls….
- Roselyn Sánchez (Imagen, January 2012)
- Nia Long (Ebony, November 2011)
- Mariah Carey (Life&Style, April 18, 2011)
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon (OK! [Britain], April 19, 2011)
- Claudia Schiffer (Vogue [Germany], June 2010)
- Paula Patton (Ebony, May 2010)
- Monica Bellucci (Vanity Fair [Italy], March 2010)
- Kendra Wilkinson (InTouch, November 2, 2009)
- Christina Aguilera (Marie Claire, January 2008)
- Eva Herzigova (Vanity Fair [Italy], February 2007)
- Britney Spears (Harper’s Bazaar, August 2006)
- Britney Spears (ELLE, October 2005)
- Monica Bellucci (Vanity Fair [Italy], July 2004)
- Cindy Crawford (W, June 1999)
Who bared their bump the best?View Slideshow »»