Alyson Hannigan Expecting Baby No. 2!

Alyson Hannigan Expecting Baby No. 2!

Congratulations are in order for Alyson Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof!

The happy couple are expecting their second child, Us Weekly reports. After pictures emerged this week of an undeniable baby bump, Alyson’s rep confirmed the happy news with the magazine.

“Alyson is thrilled to be pregnant!” a source says. “She’s been wearing baggy clothes to cover the baby bump.”

The How I Met Your Mother star and her actor hubby are already parents to daughter Satyana, 2.

Married for eight years, Hannigan and British actor Denisof, 45, met as stars of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff, Angel.

Filed under: Alyson Hannigan,Expecting

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Ahahaha I totally thought this the other day when I saw a pic of her, but I didn’t want to speculate. Happy for her!

2. klutzy_girl

So freaking excited and happy for them! And this finally explains why Lily is bigger than she should be on HIMYM – It was bothering me, but now it’s not.

Can’t wait until baby number two is here!

3. JLM

i knew it! she has the cutest babies

Aww yay! Congratulations to the family

I thought not too long ago,speculations saying that she’s pregnant…and she or her rep said she wasn’t pregnant, it was due because of her eating too much chilli or something like that, and now she is pregnant with a bump??!! She or her rep is confused..

• klutzy_girl

That was back at the beginning of September. Aly wasn’t pregnant then, but she is now. Not that hard to figure out.

• Carlotta

Based on that US magazine picture they linked to in the article above, she’s well into her 2nd trimester (appears to be at least 6 months along) so she would’ve been pregnant a few months ago, when she was saying she ate too much carnival food and it was that time of the month for her. *shrug*

• klutzy_girl

When Aly Tweeted her pregnancy announcement yesterday, she said that “It isn’t a food baby “this time”. So I’m taking it to mean that she wasn’t pregnant back in September.

• klutzy_girl

When Aly Tweeted her pregnancy announcement yesterday, she said “This time is not a food baby”. So I don’t think she *was* pregnant in September and was telling the truth. You show earlier with second pregnancies, don’t you? I don’t think she’s that far along.

• klutzy_girl

When Aly confirmed the pregnancy yesterday, she Tweeted “This time it is NOT a food baby”. Sounds like she *wasn’t* pregnant at that point in time.

• klutzy_girl

Oops. Sorry for the triple post – The site was malfunctioning and I wasn’t sure if anything was going through. Guess it did!

• Louisa

Comments are checked before they’re actually placed.
            If you go to celebritybabyscoop-dot-com-slash-comments-slash-recent, you can see if your comment ‘took’. (learned this after posting quadruple comments a couple of times myself…)

maybe she was already pregnant but didn’t want to come out with it yet? most ppl don’t like to tell the world during first trimester.

yay excellent news!!! I was wondering when they’ll come out with it :) congratulations, I love them.

7. Hadna Fathnne.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUT’S CAAAAAAAARA, A SATY VAI TER UM IRMÃOZINHO, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH♥

8. Hadna Fathnne.

PUUUUUUT’S CARA, A SATY TERÁ UM IRMÃOZINHOOOOOO
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH♥♥

9. Christin

Yay! Great for them!!! Love her and little Satyana!!!!

10. Julianne

Awwww Congrats ! She’s one of the best Hollywood moms :D

11. nicoleC

i am jealous of her daughter Satyana!!! haha
    cause i’m a single child

Yay!!! I am so happy for these two! But, the article said Alexis was British, which is not true. That’s kind of annoying.

he lived in london for 13 years as a kid…

That doesn’t make him British.

• Louisa

As a kid? Hardly.
        He moved to London to study acting when he was 17, stayed in the UK and Europe for the next 15 years and then moved back to the US in 1998 (and stayed with Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen for a while).
        There’s a really nice interview with him, which can be found through his wikipedia-article (I would post the link to it, but you have to be logged in to do that)

Yes, he did live in London for 13 years, but he wasn’t a kid. He was born and raised in the United States. And even if he were there as a kid, it wouldn’t make him British.

Awwwwwwww, that’s so sweet! I’m excited! Congrats to this cute family!

AD isn’t British, he just played a Brit on Buffy and Angel. Congrats to them!

15. Ashley

So happy for them! They’re one of my favorite celeb couples, and no doubt Satyana will be a great big sister!

I’m so happy for them! They are, by far, my favorite celebrity couple/family!!!

Thery are such a lovely, sweer couple! Congrats on their second child <3 :)!

He is gorgeous! Congrats to them.