Tom Cruise & Suri: A Darling Duo

Tom Cruise & Suri: A Darling Duo

Mission Impossible actor Tom Cruise and his adorable 5-year-old daughter Suri were spotted leaving their hotel room in New York City today (December 16).

The doting dad – who is in town for the premiere of his latest film Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol – held sweet Suri’s hand (and her red coat and stuffed animal) as they whisked past the snapping shutterbugs and went on their way. It looks like the duo were minus mommy Katie Holmes.

The famous family were also spotted yesterday as they did a little sightseeing around the Big Apple. It was rumored that little Suri had a little meltdown for her mommy in famed toy shop FAO Schwarz.

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Kids,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Flyet

1. SMH

I know it’s always a never ending story with this child but wouldn’t it be better to have the coat on in the 40 degree weather then to be carrying it? Yes I’m sure she is just going from hotel to car but a summer dress and no tights I just can’t see how this child doesn’t complain about being cold!

You seem like the kind of mom that constantly nags at her kids………….

• SMH

Isn’t it a mothers job to nag at their children?

Let’s not forget they are just that CHILDREN which nowadays parents are afraid to actually tell their kids what they can and can’t do for fear of the *gasp* dreaded tantrum!!

It’s not my job to be my childs friend it’s my job to be my childs parent.

• carrie J

Youre right! I dont get these parents that are afraid to “parent” except that they are always the ones that are crying 10 years down the road about their out of control child who cant make good decisions- wondering where they went wrong. Youve got ONE shot at raising your kid so get it right the first time and just practice COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

And why does she always have to wear ridiculous heals at her age? She’s going to have foot/leg problems when she gets older.

• Anon2

Have you studied the feet of children who wear heels when they’re young? How on earth could you possibly even speculate about what’s going to happen to her feet when she’s older??

Hahaha it’s that time of year again…. Where the heck is Suri’s coat!!??!

5. Sujinah

How much time does it take to walk from a hotel to a car? Maximum 10 seconds. I don’t think she had enough time to fell the cold. If they dressed her like this, it is probably because she won’t be spending much time outside.

Just my opinion. I don’t really know what is going on.

This kid is bizarre. Sorry, but she is. To be in a short light dress, those ridiculous heels, no tights, and no coat in DECEMBER is just ridiculous. They need to get a handle on this child. There’s video of her throwing that tantrum the other day online to anyone who keeps trying argue that she’s not a spoiled brat. And to that Anonymous person who made the nagging mom comment… So, wanting your kid to put on a coat in winter is nagging? Wow, you must be one of those BAD MOMS.

Nice comments, tough guy. Picking on a 5-year old and calling her names. You must be so proud of yourself.

And by the way, I’d like to meet the 5-year old who has NEVER had a tantrum.

idiot.

Do Scientologists believe in letting their kids do whatever they want? Swear I heard this one before.

8. Kty

so a five year old throwing a tantrum is a brat?wow,i learn something everyday,so that means every five year old in the world is a brat then..they all throw tantrums when they don’t get what they want,that’s part of being a kid.It’s funny how much perfect moms are on the internet,their kids are just beyond perfect and can do no wrong or never throw tantrums or anything,please get real…we are all parents and it’s ludicrous to read some of the things you write in here.None of us know Suri or her parents so acting like you know for a fact that she is a brat is laughable.

9. Jane56

Anonymous 3:09@

Yes Scientologists believe in letting their kids do whatever they want in the minds of Scientologists a child is an adult in a small body.

Nobody was bullying a 5 year old they were making an observation on what they saw.

Kty@ Please do not say every five year old throws tantrum because there are a lot of parents out there who would not tolerate that type of behavior. My mom was one of those parents, me and my sisters never behavior like that we might have gotten mad but never throw a tantrum at home or in public.

• Anon2

Calling a 5-year old bizarre *is* bullying. Mature adults don’t call CHILDREN names. It’s rude and mean and ridiculous when you consider that people are making judgments about a child they have ONLY seen in photos. Stupid really.

“My mom was one of those parents” — well, how about you???? What kind of parent are YOU?? Resting on the laurels of someone else. Nice.

10. Kty

whatever you say @Jane56,and any adult calling or making assumptions about a little girl they don’t know and labeling her as a brat is a bully.Also,every five year old has thrown a tantrum at least once in his/her life,that’s what children do,and for your mom not to tolerate that behavior meant that she’d witnessed it from you and your sister and decided to put a stop to it.

Thanks Kty – as the parent of a 5 year old, I appreciate your comment as you are absolutely right. As for Jane56 (is 56 her age or IQ???) she’s way off in left field. Maybe it’s early onset alzeimers.

11. Jane56

Anonymous 6:08@ I not resting on the laurels of someone else if you wanted to know all you had to do was ask

So How about me? I don’t tolerate that type of behavior ether do find it cute or something that every child does.

Kty@Nope sorry she never witnessed it, if we got made or gave her attitude because we didn’t get what we want she would pull us a side have a nice little talk with us right there before it could even escalate further and sorry but I don’t believe that what kids do.

12. Kty

Again @Jane56,based on what you are saying,i’m having a hard time believing that you are a mom,every kids throw tantrums,they don’t and can’t react like adults,and i know this is the internet where people can be super moms but get real,saying you’ve never had a tantrum in your life is beyond laughable especially when you are on a site that most people with kids visit.

13. Jane56

Anonymous 07:17 pm @ and you people want to talk about bullying..lol I won’t even talk about your IQ. Funny you people have so much to say about my comment when I not once in any of my post said anything native about Suri.

I find it odd that some of you are so angry at Jane56 who did not call Suri a brat or bizarre then you are at the people who did. Because Jane56 ask another post nicely not to generalize children by saying all kids throw tantrums they get attract and called stupid, talk about the pot calling the kettle black you people seem like the real bully’s here.

This kid looks thrilled to have all those flashes in her face….

16. Kty

I’m not angry at Jane56,i was just responding because she mentioned me and what i said in her posts and nowhere did i call her stupid or names,as for the one who called Suri a brat,that was on my first and second post,letting that person know that he/she is a bully.Also where was she asking nicely for people not to generalized? she was defending the person calling a five year old bizarre and a brat…why do some of you think it’s okay for adults to call a 5 year old names?would you like it if someone does it to your kids?or their friends?really think about it sometimes,you don’t like Suri’s parents,that’s fine but if you can’t draw the line and don’t see anything wrong with insulting an innocent or with someone doing it,then i just don’t know what to say anymore then.

• Janna

Amen, Kty. But I’ve learned one thing on this site. You can’t fight them. You really just can’t. These women (?) just thinks it’s fine to criticize and ridicule every single photo, especially those of this child. Somehow, because her parents are famous, it’s okay to call her names? Somehow, because her parents are famous, it’s okay to second-guess every single thing they say or do? Is that REALLY why some people come to this site?

I’ll never understand it either and I’ll never think it’s okay.

17. Kty

Thanks Janna,the whole thing is beyond ridiculous and appalling when you realized that the people insulting these kids are not only adults but they are parents too….