Mariah Yeater: I Still Believe Justin Bieber Is My Son’s Father

Mariah Yeater: I Still Believe Justin Bieber Is My Son's Father

Just when you thought it was over…. Justin Bieber‘s (possible) baby mama drama rages on as the 20-year-old California woman who claimed that the singer fathered her now 5-month-old son continues to try to prove her case.

“I dropped my lawsuit, but never my claim,” Mariah Yeater tells The Chicago Sun-Times of her legal battle with the pop-star. “I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case. I do believe he is the father.”

Though Justin and his lawyers claim that he already took a DNA test in November, Mariah’s attorney, Jeffery Leving, has his doubts about what actually took place.

“Bieber’s counsel hasn’t told me where Bieber’s alleged DNA is secured, nor has provided information substantiating the chain of custody and protocol utilized in the claimed DNA collection and testing,” says Leving, who adds:

If negotiations with Bieber’s counsel do not result in DNA testing of everyone under mutually agreeable and controlled conditions, then the legal proceedings will likely need to be refiled.”

As previously reported, Yeater claims that she and Bieber had an unprotected sexual encounter at the Staples Center in October of 2010, which resulted in her pregnancy. Justin has said that he “never met” Mariah, and some sources say that the baby’s father is in fact an ex-boyfriend of Yeater’s, who was recently arrested on drug and burglary charges, but Mariah argues that her former beau “is not the father” and is “out of the picture.”

Filed under: Justin Bieber

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. em714

Lol.. err ok lady.. while I would love to see this be true, I highly doubt it.. cute kid though! hopefully he grows up to be a normal, sane person unlike his trashy mom

I am sorry but that girl is kinda ugly, if justin bieber was gonna screw some girl without protection I doubt it would be her. I really think she is doing this for attention. Look, now she has her picture on websites with her baby.

Yeah, exactly. I’m sure he could get any girl he chooses… and I don’t think she’d be at the top of the list. I mean, look at his girlfriend, she’s stunning.

You’re convinced he wouldn’t sleep with her because he’d have “better” options?

Study after study after study has shown that when men cheat on their wives, it’s almost NEVER with someone more physically attractive that their wife.

Don’t be so sure. Most men* don’t have very high standards when it comes to one-night stands. All they care about is the bang. The face really doesn’t matter.

*Justin Bieber is a boy, not a man.

it looks like him.

4. kimbieber

WOMAN STOP WRECKING THE KIDS LIFE HE IS GOING TO LIVE IN REGRET WITH EVERYONE SAYING LOOK IT’S MARIAH YEATER’S CHILD THE ONE WHO CLAIMED THAT JUSTIN WAS THE FATHER . AND **** YOU WOMAN THINK TWICE AND TRY NOT TO BE SELFISH AND RUIN JUSTIN’S LIFE BY GETTING HIM ALL STRESSED I AM A MASSIVE BELIEBER AND YOU DON’T WANT ABOUT BILLIONS OF GIRLS PICKING ON YOU SO I SUGGEST GO AND TALK TO YOUR BABY FATHER THE ONE YOU SLEPT WITH AND TELL HIM TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY ASWELL . DON’T EVEN ABOUT THINK MAKING ACCUSATION TO BIEBER #SWAAGED UP BOY .GET IT NOW STOP BEING CENTER OF ATTENTION UNLESS IF YOU WANT HATE urggg JUST **** OFF b****

• Mar

“YOU WOMAN THINK TWICE AND TRY NOT TO BE SELFISH AND RUIN JUSTIN’S LIFE “? So it’s Justin’s and not that child’s life being ruined, right? Seriously girl you need some help or just need to grow up.

oh shut up you publicity craving nut job haven’t you caused enough trouble.

She’s getting more and more difficult to believe. I don’t believe that his lawyers are denying access to his half of the paternity test and I think the more she runs to the media, the worse she looks. They need to just do the test and get it over with. It doesn’t even have to be made public. Think of the kid for God’s sake.

I hate seeing evil people target celebrities for nothing but greed and money. There should be laws for protection of celebrities and people like her should be severely punished for lying to the justice system and the world! She should not be left off the hook! She should have considered all the repercussions of making a false claim that too against a celebrity who has millions of fans world wide. If her claim proves to be false then all her life people will laugh at her, make remarks, no one will trust her nor give her a job because of a bad character. She may loose friends and never have relationships because people will not trust her and not want to be associated with her. Her son will have to grow up with other children making fun of him, calling him names, and reminding him constantly how greedy his mother was that she chose not to work hard and earn a decent living like other single mothers. Instead she want to have easy money. He may look down upon her too when he grows up and he may also be angry that she denied his real father Robbie is his father. People like her should not be let off the hook and get away. Many fans’ emotions have been affected, not to mention the undeserved mental harassment to Justin, his family and girlfriend.

It’s not that easy to force Beiber to do the DNA test, but I’m sure it would be easy to get the ex-boyfriend to do it. At least if that were negative, they could rule out one more possibility.

It cracks me up how everyone here assumes it’s not true because this girl isn’t classicly beautiful. ‘Cause, yeah, men only cheat with the beautiful ones. {{sarcasm}}

• Anon

No..it’s because Beiber has not *matured* enough to reproduce AND if and when he does…he is totally gay. Has nothing to do with the skank trying to claim he knocked her up. She is a total crack ho and Beiber is gay.

Justin has already provided a DNA sample. He provided it as soon as he got back from Europe. It’s sitting at the lab waiting for this woman to submit her son’s DNA. She’s not submitting it because she knows he’s not the father. The longer she can drag it out the more publicity she gets, and hopefully more lucrative interviews. She is a greedy opportunist, nothing more. The baby resembles her ex-boyfriend if you compare the photos.

I agree with Anonymous @2:44 & @2:25 – when a guy wants to get l@id, they don’t care what the face looks like.

11. Jess

I hope this woman is lying because I’d love to see her buried in lawsuits and debts. The State would have to take custody of the boy.

Justin’s lawyers should do everything to clean up their client’s integrity if he’s really innocent.

12. Bink

I think this baby looks alot like Apple and Moses Martin. Not that they are even remotely related, lol

13. Judy

Wait a second…You BELIEVE it or you KNOW it? It’s a huge difference.

Its so simple Pu**y does not have a face, ya of course his fans would say otherwise but come on let’s be truthful its B.S. To say its impossible, cuz truth of the matter is its not. All you little girls who are in love with Bieber, have you’ve been taught Sex Ed. at school yet? You should know all it takes is a little to get a girl preggo. Then again its always possible she is upsest with Bieber which the majority of the girls threatening Yeater are!!!! So funny grow up and start worrying about your own lives. #Pathetic..

15. jojo

i think that is justinbibier baby i love howthe baby look and justin

16. jess

i think justin bieber is the father of that baby ,!don’t judge mariah !!!

17. jess

you now mariah is a gurl !