Names: D’Lila Star Combs & Jessie James Combs
Parents: Sean “Diddy” Combs & Kim Porter
Date of Birth: December 21, 2006
Siblings: Quincy Jones Brown, 20, Justin Dior Combs, 18, Christian Casey Combs, 13, Chance Combs, 4
- The girls were born in Manhattan, New York City
- D’Lila Star was the first to arrive at 7:56 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs
- Jessie James arrived 2 minutes later at 7:58 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs & 4 oz
- D’Lila Star was named after Kim’s grandmother Lila Star
- Jessie James was named after Diddy’s grandmother Jessie Smalls
- Diddy was out of country in Toronto, Canada around Kim’s due date but had a plane on standby. Apparently, he made it just in the nick of time for the girls’ delivery.
“I’m so excited to have girls, but I know I’m in trouble now!” – daddy Diddy on expecting twin girls.
“They are talking a lot more and they’re very demanding. Sit down. Don’t go anywhere, stay here, do this. They give me a lot of orders. When they tell me to sit down everything else gets put to the back burner.” – Diddy on his 2 year old girls.