Name: Isabella Jane Kidman Cruise
Parents: Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman
Date of Birth: December 22, 1992
Siblings: Connor Kidman Cruise, 16, Suri Cruise, 5, Sunday Kidman Urban, 3 & Faith Kidman Urban, nearly 1
- Isabella was born in Miami, Florida
- She weighed approximately 9 lbs at birth
- Isabella and her brother were both adopted
- She is sometimes called “Bella” for short
- In May 2011 she began working as an apprentice at step-mom Katie Holmes’ fashion label Holmes & Yang.
- It was rumored that Isabella wanted to move in with Nicole in 2011 “due to her issues with Scientology”
“My adopted children are my own children. There is no separation in that for me whatsoever. There’s no way there is any difference and anyone who has adopted would say the same. I’ve been up in the middle of the night changing diapers, there’s no question in terms of me being the father, that bond couldn’t be any stronger.” – Tom on the bond he shares with his children.
“They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people. So I’m not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have.” – proud mama Nicole on her two eldest children.
“They live with Tom, which was their choice. I’d love them to live with us, but what can you do? – Nicole on respecting her children’s decision to reside in America with their father once the couple divorced in 2001.
“His first two children are incredible, really smart and kind. They call me Mom.” – step-mom Katie on Bella & Connor.
“Kate’s designing and [Bella] is just working her way up. She’s an artist, Bella, so it’s really great that she gets to work with it. She’s loving it. It’s wonderful.” – Tom on Isabella working with her step-mom Katie Holmes.