Una Healy Shares Her “Christmas Baby Bump”

Una Healy Shares Her "Christmas Baby Bump"

She may not have been able to spend Christmas with her beau, Ben Foden, but Una Healy definitely wasn’t alone over the holiday.

The Saturdays songstress spent the day at her parents’ home in Ireland, and shared a picture of her growing “Christmas Baby Bump” with her Twitter followers.

Healy and Foden are both ecstatic about becoming parents, but one thing the recently engaged couple is having trouble agreeing on is a name for their baby girl.

“It’s a struggle at the moment, it’s really bad,” Healy tells OK! “We’re really struggling with names because every name I suggest is not right!”

She may not have a name yet, but already, Una has admitted that her daughter will be “spoiled.”

“She’s going to have lots of clothes if she’s anything like me!,” says Healy, whose fellow bandmates are just as eager to stock the little one’s closets as she is. “I’ve got so many clothes and I can’t wait to dress her up — all the girls are so excited to dress her up. They’re excited about buying her things now that they know it’s a girl!”

Filed under: Celebrity Pregnancies,Una Healy

Photo credit: Twitter

1. anonymous

I totally thought that was one of the Olsen twins.

2. Amorie

I thought it was Hilary Duff :)

She looks just like Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen! She looks lovely.

4. Matthew

Marsha Jordan – These are great pictures and I am so glad we did this. I love erivytheng I have seen so far ! Thank you so much for adding this to Jackson’s special day.(Missy’s Mom but more important Jackson’s Granny M )

5. Hamada

Frankly, I am quite appalled that merembs of the Church have reduced themselves to telling such hateful and disrespectful jokes’. It is not important on whom the jokes are based, but the fact that people who profess to be Christian could be so spiteful. These jokes’, and others of their ilk, have nothing to do with humour, and as merembs of the Church we should know that there is no such thing as the court of public opinion’, only rumour and conjecture, both of which we are warned against in the scriptures. I think that you should be ashamed of yourselves and take a long, serious look at your lives.Some of the justifications for these posts are quite bizare and pathetic. Look at some of them seriously and they make no sense, particularly from an LDS perspective. I apologise to any non-LDS who may have left posts, but I (and the world) really do expect more from followers of Christ.

6. Sho

- More brilliant pahpogrhtoy Ian. A pleasure, as usual, to look over. And the detail of the military regalia is fabulous. But the real winner for me is that stunning final capture. Exceptional!October 18, 2008 3:08 pm