Sandra Bullock & Her Sweet Smiling Son

Sandra Bullock & Her Sweet Smiling Son

Look how happy little Louis is!

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close star Sandra Bullock was spotted doing the preschool pick up today (January 5) as she grabbed her gorgeous little guy Louis, nearly 2, from his classroom in Los Angeles, Calif.

It appears Louis was over the moon to see his one of his favorite unnamed people, perhaps a bodyguard. The handsome little one cracked a big grin as he outstretched his arms towards the waiting man. Sandra – who dressed casually today – was all smiles as when she saw how happy her son was.

The actress recently discussed how her role as Linda Schell in the post 9/11 drama Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close – costarring Tom Hanks and Thomas Horn – had her fighting her maternal instincts.

“When you have maternal instincts towards a child the first thing you want to do is go to that child and just protect – and that was exactly what I was not gonna do,” Sandra states.

“It was hard.” she adds.

She also reveals that she almost gave up acting after her rocky split from Jesse James in 2010 but decided to accept the offer to star in the film.

“What a great way to get back on the horse,” Sandra shares. “I was perfectly content to be permanently broken. I honestly didn’t think I was in a place where I wanted to work or wanted to step out of where I was. I wasn’t prepared. But the opportunity was louder than my head.”

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close has been playing in limited theaters since Christmas Day.

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Louis Bardo Bullock,Sandra Bullock

Photo credit: Fame Flynet/GSI Media

1. Anonymous2

It’s nice to see him smile.

2. Amy23

This is not his first smiling photo back in October he was at a Birthday pary
    smiling and laughing dress up as a pirates.

3. Amy23

This is not his first smiling photo back in October he was at a Birthday pary
    smiling and laughing dress up as a pirates.

Yippy! His first smiling photo! He’s so sweet looking. He must really like the person they’re approaching.

He is so so cute and his smile can melt a cold heart. Beautiful picture. Love these two.

6. hopeso

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS TO SEE WHOEVER THAT IS , TOO TOO PRECIOUS.

This man doesn’t look like a bodyguard to me. Maybe that’s someone from their family. I’ve never seen Sandra’s father and he is probably older than this man (in his late 80′s I guess), but it could be some uncle. Whoever that is, Louis must be really close with him – he looks so happy to see him.

8. North Face Denali

Apart from, many North Face Denali Jacket of ever having a functional bilateral North Face Fleece with the USA.We have enormous respect for cheap North Face Fleece and his team. Thank you.