Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Sticking Together

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Sticking Together

Ben Affleck escorted Jennifer Garner to her doctor’s appointment in Santa Monica, Calif. on Monday (January 9). The actress, due very soon, wore a gray top with a sweater, jeans and a scarf. Together for seven years with their third child on the way, they still look very much in love.

“We both know we couldn’t do what we do without each other,” the actress tells InStyle. “Ben always says, ‘If you love it, we can make it happen.’ ”

Garner has confessed to indulging in some junk food during her pregnancy.

She said, “My kids had never seen Doritos before. They would say, ‘Mom, where did you get that orange chip? I really want that.’ ”

She also can’t say no to what she prepares for Violet, 6, and Seraphina, three.

I’m trying really hard to be mindful, but when I’m making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly.”

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Expecting,Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: FameFlynet

This is a celebrity site, we look at celebrities. Of the celebrities on here, she seems very grounded and that’s why we make the comments. This is celebrity based!!!!

Movie stars are just normal people, nobody looks like they do in the movies. Facts are they are a cute family, they are normal, and apparently still in love. I agree her due date is getting close, you will not see Ben and Jen taking up an entire floor at the hospital. They seem real and try to lead normal lives which is obvious from the photos. I will judge her, she looks fabulous and still keeps going for her kids into her 9th month and THAT is why so many Mom’s look up to her.

3. klutzy_girl

These two are so freaking adorable!

4. kate

due date must be gettin close!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be my favorite celebrity couple, you can tell they love each other and their kids are adorable. I bet this next baby will be just as cute.

LOVE THEM!

you will not see Ben and Jen taking up an entire floor at the hospital.
    ———————————————————————————
    ITA – they seem very grounded, down to earth. As far as that hospital thing goes, I can’t remember the last time I read about a celeb pulling that kind of over the top BS — overkill security measures, inconveniencing other patients, etc. Royalty and presidents, yes, but a singer? Come on and get over yourself.

• Elena

First of all, that thing you’re talking about has nothing to do about Jen & Ben. Why don’t you just express your frustration from a RUMOUR you heard in every post here? Will that make you feel better? I certainly hope so.

It cracks me up how some people like to put Jen on a pedestal. I don’t have a problem with her, but what does she do that most all moms don’t do?? Sure she keeps taking care of her kids even if she is pregnant…so do all of the rest of us too! LOL!

she’s due soon? … I thought that she said she had 5 more months just a couple months ago. …But I haven’t been following too closely, so maybe I missed something.

Even scruffy as he is now for his role in Argo, Ben is still hot. Jen is one lucky woman.

11. Annie123

They were both once hot superstars that turned into average-looking people. Guess they go well together.

Ben sure has been seen with the kids and Jen a lot lately. I wonder if he cheated on her again.

Can’t just be nice, always jumping the gun.

14. anonymous

She has the old-Dolly Parton smile and he is looking like a classic cowboy hero+ his look says: i cant stand on my own too feat, little shaky, cause i am in love with a beautiful smile, that a adore on my older daughter too. Not great? Classic great is the truth! If you cant be so great, what you can do is: be honest infront of yourself.
    Cheers, haters. :)

The recent slew of “perfect family/couple” shots with Ben doing his forced smile has just convinced me that Ben is going to make a run for political office. He gave an interview some years back (pre-Jennifer Garner) when he said he deliberately whispered in a female reporter’s ear to prove a point to her about the paparazzi (i.e., that it would make news the next day that he was flirting with a new woman). He is VERY aware of how the paparazzi is all over him/his family and the impact it has on public perceptions of him. It’s just my opinion, but I think that some of these “perfect family” snaps in the past few months have to do with a future run for political office.