‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer Expecting Twins…Again!

'Teen Mom' Leah Messer Expecting Twins...Again!

Last week, we reported that Teen Mom star Leah Messer is expecting her third child. But In Touch is reporting that the 19-year-old divorcée is actually pregnant with her fourth child! It’s twins… again! “She just found out last week,” a source says.

Reportedly, the teen mom “is absolutely thrilled” to be having two babies with her new man, Jeremy Calvert. Friends report that although the nursing student is currently broke, she believes the new twins are her ticket to fame and fortune. “She thinks the babies will help her get her own spin-off show,” the insider explains. “And that means a much bigger salary!”

Sources say that Leah is determined to become an even bigger star than former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star Kate Gosselin. “She wants her own series and her own brand, just like Kate!” the insider adds.

Leah is already mom to 2-year-old twin girls Aleeah and Aliannah with ex-husband Corey Simms.

Filed under: Leah Messer

Photo credit: Twitter

1. SMH

I don’t believe anything with a “source” but with that being said do these parents want to be good role models for their kids?? I feel like these girls have babies so their babies can support them instead of the other way around. What kind of life is it for your kid to think they grew up being YOUR meal tix to fame?! Kate Gosselin’s kids will figure it out soon enough and so will the rest of these little babies!

All the teen moms and teen fathers should be sterilized! They don’t even learn their damn lesson and on top of that who has to pay for them and take care of them>?? Because it sure isn’t them taking care of themselves without some assistance of tax payers.

Using your kids to make money and get attention? Bold prediction: this will not end well. Those poor kids.

No fame for her please. She chose to get pregnant. Those babies should be loved outside of TV. People shouldn’t depend on having babies just to make money on TV.

Gross!!! Poor babies :(

6. Tracy

For crying out loud…

Woah…twins are kinda rare and TWO SETS of twins?! Crazy! I wonder if both guys have twins in their families. She’s got a full load though…hope this relationship works out for her or else she will have 4 kids on her own – 4 kids under 3! Yikes!

8. Arabella

If this is true. I’m speechless that people would do anything for fame and money.

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me…

10. Sara H.

2 sets of twins! I won’t believe it until she confirms it… But if it’s true, congrats to her and her family. :o) 2 more beautifulmlessings are just that, blessings.

I’m not going to say anything negative. Not my business why she’s doing this. The fact is she’s very happy and she has the money to take care of them. Congratulations, I say! Two sets of twins though for someone so young, what are the odds!

12. Sabrina S.

I think she need help to realize she need to put her children first then herself , if not She need to grow-up because she already have 1 set of twins with special need.

13. Alyson

haha Tracy. I don’t believe this is true. I’d like to know who the “source” is. Least I hope it isn’t. What a responsibility!

Oh great, just what she needs. Oh well if she doesn’t get the show there is always government assistance, if she isn’t on it already.

So that’s the secret to getting rich … be a teenage ho-bag, get knocked up and exploit the kids on TV. Great role model.

I don’t believe this until Leah herself comes out and says she is pregnant and with twins then I will believe it and for all those who say she is just looking for money you shouldn’t judge her on rumours.

17. Hannah.J

I will believe it when Leah confirms it.

is it just me, or does her new boyfriend look like a mix between leah and corey themselves? creeped me out – sorry.

now regarding the baby news… that is A LOT to handle, without one of the girls already having developmental delays. IF this news is true – here’s to hoping that this pregnancy is healthy and both babies are born healthy.

i have two sets of twins, once you have one set you have a WAY higher chance of having a second set. I have been married for 14 years and have a very supportive husband and extended family, and still my two sets are a handful (ages 6 and 2 – all girls) so i can only imagine what she will be up against with two sets under 3. and she’s not even 20! if you watch the show they struggle financially already, and to use this as a meal ticket. that’s creepy.

They get paid a lot for being on this show. How can she possibly be broke?

I was wondering the same thing. Amber from Teen Mom (original) had to say in court how much money she made, she asked not to, and the judge told her she had to. She said 250,000 (from perez hilton, like a year ago) . So I would assume the new group of Teen Moms for MTV would get the same?

People who did not grow up with money often don’t know how to deal with it responsibly. There are tons of stories about actors and athletes who made millions and then went broke because they just waste it all, don’t learn how to budget or save, and don’t realize that at some point the money will stop rolling in. It’s actually kind of sad.

21. Judy

How f*cked-up you have to be to get married, divorce, bang with another guy and get pregnant again within few months? 4 kids before 20 years old? Someone should sterilize her before she become another OctoMama. Kids are not toys or tickets to fame, what the hell is wrong with those teenagers?!

How f*cked-up you have to be to get believe everything you read on a tabloid website which is no better than the National Enquirer? Then how f*cked-up do you have to be to use those rumors to berate a teenager?

Someone should commit you before you walk into a voting booth and vote some idiot into power based solely on lies told about their opponent.

22. Laila

Wow, she has another guy with a baseball cup on his head 24/7 :)

she is expecting ONLY 1 BABYYY !!!! She personally said that !!! ONE baby , people !!!

Four young children at 19…. I don’t even know what to say

Sick and twisted! The problems is that people will watch her show and give the ratings. It’s upsetting. There are many people out there that actually work hard to support their families while all these white trash kids get rich quick over NOTHING. They are horrible role models to the young children in our society and I hate that MTV has stooped to this level to bring in viewers for their network.

26. bitches