John Edwards & Rielle Hunter: Fun With Quinn

John Edwards & Rielle Hunter: Fun With Quinn

Former presidential hopeful John Edwards, 58, reunited with mistress Rielle Hunter, 47, and their soon-to-be 4-year-old daughter Quinn on Wednesday (January 11).

Reportedly, the pair are set for a secret wedding in an attempt to keep Edwards out of prison. Last June, the disgraced politician was indicted on six felony charges for illegally using campaign funds to cover up his extramarital affair. If convicted, Edwards – who has been diagnosed with a life-threatening heart condition – faces a maximum 30 years in jail and $1.5 million in fines.

“I know he loves me,” Rielle once said. “I have never had any doubt at all about that. We love each other very much. And that hasn’t changed, and I believe that will be till death do us part. The love doesn’t go away. It’s unconditional.”

Edwards and his late wife Elizabeth had been married for nearly 33 years. The couple had four children together. Their eldest child, son Wade, died in a 1996 car accident. In August 2008, Edwards admitted to having an affair with Hunter, but repeatedly denied being the father of her child until Quinn was 2-years-old.

Filed under: John Edwards,Rielle Hunter

Photo credit: Splash

So.. how does this work? His trial was put off due to some “life threatening heart problem”.. sooo.. how does he then be shown in pics lugging around a 4 year old who probably weighs about 40 lbs? He looks pretty healthy to me. He is still a scammer and always will be. His children lost their mother, she was publicly humiliated, although she did have her fingers in the “fool the country” perfect family facade so she could be First Lady. We will never know the true personalities or moral character of our leaders with all the shields that are put around them.. until its too late. He deserves nothing from anyone, he is a scam artist and always has been. Rielle Hunter certainly deserves him, but that beautiful little girl deserves much better parents than she has been given.

2. Peaches

I don’t know what to feel about these two.

“The pair are set for a secret wedding in an attempt to keep Edwards out of prison.” How romantic!!

4. Arabella

pretty little girl

If she’s his wife she can’t be made to testify against him. I agree with you Peaches.

Wanna bet this relationship doesn’t last???The children from Elizabeth and John won’t accept her period much less being their stepmom! Of course Hunter wants to marry John and have his fortune and fame, but she also must accept, no other options, John’s children from Elizabeth. She cannot own any part of the house John and Elizabeth have together, and if she cannot get along or doesn’t like the other children, well that’s just too bad!It is a package you accept!She would be the one to leave if it ever came down to it-just saying. If John goes to prison, she is stuck with it whether she likes it or not-must think long and hard before taking the next step.For all we know he would be doing another woman behind her back and just needs someone to help with his children while in prison.I am glad I am not in her shoes!

This is such a insult to his wife Elizabeth Edwards. I feel so badly for his Children. (Not the one he had with this home wrecker) He is a total scumbag. I hope he rots in jail or his heart gives out. He does not deserve happiness. It’s disgusting. Karma will get them both!

He is a scumbag and that woman is a homewrecker.

• AJ

Apparently you don’t, but I sure feel sorry for poor Quinn. She’s a totally innocent kid with a mother who has/had no regard for the Edwards family (Elizabeth and her kids), a father who had no regard for his late wife and older children, and she has siblings who she will likely never know. I believe John’s oldest daughter said that her and her younger brother and sister have never met Quinn, and I can’t really blame them for not wanting to be involved in that part of John’s life, but I definitely feel bad for the little girl born into this mess, she did nothing wrong.

In regards to his heart condition: he cheated on his dying wife, I’m pretty sure he has no heart.

• Anonymous2

This is the best thing written here!

Amen to that. Feel bad for the kid, but I’m finding it hard to support a gutless swine who cheated on his wife who was battling cancer at the time. I find it doubly hard to support a heartless woman who cheated with a man knowing knowing full well his wife was ill. She even made it worse by posing provocatively for a magazine with so little regards for the wife and then told the world in a interview that she and John were soulmates. What does she know? This woman has no soul!

10. Heather

I think it’s funny how he tried to deny her for so long and she looks exactly like him!!

11. Lily

The guy is a crook, and not much of a catch, but a little unsuspecting girl (not to mention his other young children) will be without their father if he goes to jail,so, I think they should fine him and give him tons of community service.

I feel bad for all the children involved. None of the children, including Quinn asked for Edwards to be such a jerk. I’m glad he’s at least spending some time with his daughter. As for Rielle Hunter she just makes me sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rielle Hunter and Edwards did get married so he wouldn’t go to jail. But to be honest I hope he does go to jail. Plenty of people go to jail for much less stuff than what he did. Elizabeth Edward’s children lost a father a long time ago. Any money prior to Edward’s Divorce to Elizabeth will go to his older children I hope. I just feel bad for Quinn she’s going to grow up knowing her parents are scum.

I can’t support a woman who is a homewrecker. Ever. This is a disgrace. At least he is clearly taking an active role in the little girl’s life but Rielle is revolting. To knowingly carry on an affair with a married man–and a married man who’s wife had cancer–is revolting. He is a scumbag as well who thought he’d never get caught. These politicians are disgusting, thinking they can have any woman, married or not, and do what they want. Rielle is just despicable to me for some reason. She is so smug and so classless. Maybe she’ll teach her daughter to screw married men too.

HE is the biggest scumbag. HE carried on an affair while being married, HE cheated on his wife who was fighting cancer, HE is the one to blame. HE wrecked his home all by himself.

• marais morris

i detest that rielle woman but john edwards, not so much because i do not care what anyone says, john edwards only did what he did because he is a man and needed sex. rielle hunter capitalized on this and became pregnant ON PURPOSE and thereby destroyed his life, his relationship with elizabeth, destroyed elizabeth’s final days which turned her from a kind, sweet woman into a shrew. rielle has destroyed many lves in her wake. still, i do not understand how these previous posters can wish death on either of these people and even say such horrendous things about the innocent child of rielle and john. psalm 37 says it all. according to psalm 37, rielle will get hers. and so will everyone else involved in speeding elizabeth’s already untimely death along.

Please, please, please, please, please tell me that you have no children and aren’t planning any? For you to completely excuse what he did because “he is a man and needed sex” is so delusional and antiquated that I can’t even find the words.

You might want to join the 21st century, sweetheart, this is the century where we don’t excuse men for thinking with their penises, and we don’t excuse women because they’re just not smart enough to know better.

Seriously disgusting.

Edwards’s kids Jack and Emma still live with their father?

Two douches in the same box..after the dirty pu$$y they can both hit the dumpster

17. Big Booty Judy

They deserve each other.

18. jess

Pathetic, makes me sick to my stomach.

please, oh please let karma set everything straight.

20. Sandra Reese

I think she is the most horrible person on this earth as she should of known better in the first place as he was married. Feel sorry for his children from Elizabeth and I hope he does not marry Reille Hunter as his children will disown him and I don’t blame them for what he did to his family. God Bless his childen from Elizabeth.

Her name is Druck. Her father would burn horses and collect insuracne money on them using his horse faced daughter as an aliby. These two evil scum wads deserve each other. Pox on both of them.