Name: Robert Ford Wilson
Parents: Owen Wilson & Jade Duell
Date of Birth: January 14, 2011
- Robert was born on Maui, Hawaii
- He weighed 6 lbs & 13 oz at birth
- He was reportedly named after Owen’s father
- Robert was reportedly born via an all-natural, drug-free, water birth at Owen’s beachfront property
- Jade reportedly had two midwives to help her through the delivery
- The pregnancy was a well-kept Hollywood secret. Jade’s pregnancy wasn’t revealed until mere days before Robert’s birth
- Robert’s parents are no longer together
“Owen and Jade are thrilled! Owen has been doing a celebratory hula dance all afternoon! It’s a beautiful boy and everyone is incredibly happy!” – an inside source on the proud parent’s reaction over the birth of their first son.
“It seems surreal that this tiny human being is now here — and I’m thinking about all the great adventures he has ahead of him.” – Owen on his sweet son.
“Changing a flat tire is much harder. I thought changing diapers was going to be challenging, but from the first day, I jumped right into it. I have my whole system down and I’m able to just knock it out. I sort of surprised myself by being a fairly adept dad.” – Owen on doing diaper duty.
“I was thinking about how that’s the place you want to go to the most as a child, and the idea that my voice will be in this park is sort of incredible. One day I’ll take my kid there and to be a part of that ride will make me feel kind of proud.” – Owen on taking his son to see the Cars attraction at Disneyland (his voice is featured on the attraction).
“We’ve been really lucky and I have been getting sleep – he’s a little Zen baby, you know? The baby seems really quiet and he’s not a crier. He always seems really relaxed.” – the first-time father on his “zen” baby.
“I was never like somebody who was like, ‘Oh gosh, it’s a little baby! Let me hold it. They’re so fragile, but then when it is your own, all of a sudden you feel a lot more confident. You really do have this bond, this real connection with this thing that a month ago wasn’t even here… It is strange.” – Owen on his new blue bundle of joy.