Jennifer Garner’s Karate Kid

Jennifer Garner's Karate Kid

Look at that sweet smile!

Heading home from karate class in Brentwood, California yesterday, 6-year-old Violet had a grin for the paps as she hopped in the car with her mom Jennifer Garner (January 13).

The big day is almost here for the Valentine’s Day star and her husband Ben Affleck, who are also parents to 3-year-old daughter Seraphina. Though the pair haven’t commented, rumor has it that baby #3 is a boy… what do you think?

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

1. Nina D.

What a cutie!

2. Arabella

adorable

I agree, she is dorky/awkward looking.

This is the first time I think I’ve ever seen a little resemblance to Ben in her. She’s so cute!

Bless her, she’s such a dorky looking kid. xx

Not sure why you would call her dorky – the glasses? To me, she just looks like a happy, cute child. I personally hate calling people dorky, especially chidren.

Smiling for the paps? Getting practice in early to be like her mother then!

This just makes me all kinds of sad.

From everything you see, this entire family is healthy, happy and nice. She could do a lot worse than to be like her mother. (She could turn out like you, for example)

some people need to get a life .If you hate this family and pictures then why look at them ? They’re are lots of celebrities that photographed almost daily but the Afflecks get the hate.Which makes me think that either these haters have something missing in their lives or they have no hearts to be criticizing an innocent child.

Violet smiles at everyone and everything, paps, life, whatever. Love her and think she’s got more charisma than any other kid out there.

The world would be a much better place if we had more Violets in it. I think she is beyond adorable. If I had a child, I would wish for her be just like her. So cute with her glasses, dimples and sweet baby teeth. What’s not to love?

She’s probably “simple” which is why she has that weird smile all of the time. Those kind of children are always smiling at nothing.