Selma Blair & Her Giggly Little Guy

Selma Blair & Her Giggly Little Guy

Like mother, like son!

Actress Selma Blair and her 5-month-old son Arthur Saint made a very happy pair while out running errands in Beverly Hills, California today (January 16). Both dressed in stripes and both grinning from ear to ear, mom and son looked absolutely adorable.

Chatting with a fellow mom on Twitter this week, the Dark Horse star admitted that she dreads the day when her happy baby boy has to shed a few tears, writing, “this sainty has never had to cry, but the day will come. Oh dear. I dread the day. But it must. Bless your babe too.”

Arthur is the first child for Selma and her designer beau Jason Bleick.

Filed under: Arthur Bleick,Selma Blair

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Sophia

That face! I can’t.

2. geetz

arthur is his mom’s clone

What a cute and happy baby! Doesn’t it just make you want to smile when you see that? Selma and Arthur are so adorable together.

What is she famous for? I have never seen her in anything.

That’s funny, because I’ve seen every movie ever made! Or you know, I haven’t, because that’s impossible, and I am smart enough to realize that just because I’ve never seen a movie she’s been in, doesn’t mean she hasn’t worked. Here’s a little help for you: the post says she’s an actress. There’s you’re first clue. Once you know that, you can go look her up on this site called IMDB that lists all of her acting credits. Very easy to do! Wikipedia might also be helpful – have you heard of it?

Or you could just make a stupid comment about how you don’t know who she is and imply that you’re too lazy to just go look it up yourself.

1. She’s Hollywood fashion royality.
      2. She’s been in over 40 movies, 2 TV series and multiple modeling campaigns since the mid 90′.
      3. She’s one of about 6 decent people in Hollywood. A class act.

I want him.

That is a beautiful baby!

Wow, baby Arthur is gorgeous!!!

8. SLD

That baby is beautiful. (She is too, but man, what a gorgeous little boy!) I love seeing how happy they both are – it makes me want to smile that big!

9. Krista

OH my heck…he is ADORABLE!!!! what a smile =) Its impossible to look at that pic and not giggle from all the cuteness!