Name: Connor Anthony Kidman Cruise
Parents: Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman
Date of Birth: January 17, 1995
Siblings: Isabella Kidman Cruise, 19, Suri Cruise, 5, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, 3, & Faith Margaret Kidman Urban, 1
- Connor was born in Florida
- He was adopted by his parents when he was an infant
- He has starred in films such as Seven Pounds and Red Dawn
- In Hollywood circles, Connor is known as DJ C Squared
- Connor is known for deejaying at numerous charitable and celebrity events, such as the XBOX Miracle of Music Benefit in honor of the 2011 American Music Awards and Nickelodeon’s 2011 Teen Nick HALO Awards
- Connor enjoys watching basketball (especially the LA Lakers) with his father
- His step-mother is actress Katie Holmes
- He currently resides in the Cruise-Holmes household in Los Angeles, Calif.
“My adopted children are my own children. There is no separation in that for me whatsoever. There’s no way there is any difference and anyone who has adopted would say the same. I’ve been up in the middle of the night changing diapers, there’s no question in terms of me being the father, that bond couldn’t be any stronger.” – Tom on the bond he shares with his children.
“The family gets together and cooks breakfast, and everyone pitches in.” – Tom on his spending time with his family.
“I have two grown children with that enormous gratitude that they are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people,” she said. “So I’m not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have.” – Nicole on her two eldest children.
“His first two children are incredible, really smart and kind. They call me Mom.” – step-mom Katie on Bella & Connor.