Baby On The Way For Jennifer Aniston?

Baby On The Way For Jennifer Aniston?

Are congratulations in order for Jennifer Aniston and beau Justin Theroux?

Sources say that the Friends alum is roughly six months pregnant with her first child! But what makes the baby rumors different this time around?

The very same day that speculation arose about a secret pregnancy for Angelina Jolie, MTV reports that Aniston, 42, has been walking around sporting a very visible baby bump, which she recently tried to hide under a wide coat.

Jennifer, who has been caught up in baby rumors for years, has also been noticeably absent from several high-profile Hollywood events lately.

Could all the baby talk actually be true?

“She wouldn’t have wanted to make a big deal, but she must be so excited,” a friend of the Switched actress tells Look.

Jennifer Aniston has said in the past that she’s “absolutely having kids,” but is she really pregnant this time?

Tell us what you think in the Comments section below.

Filed under: Jennifer Aniston

Photo credit: FameFlynet

I hope this is true for her!

2. Danielle

Seriously again? If Jennifer had been pregnant the amount of times the tabloids said she would have 9 kids at least by now, not counting the ones she was supposed to be adopting.

3. klutzy_girl

I really, really hope so, but not sure if I believe it.

And I’ll LOL so hard if the rumors are true about both her and Angelina!

4. Boop

I hope so too!! I love love love her

5. Harlowe

sera que dessa vez é verdade?? *-*

Again? Since Justin and Jennifer have not said a word about this, I will assume this is another one of those false Jennifer Aniston pregnancy rumors that spread around the internet like wildfire on a regular basis. There is no point to think this could possibly be true until it comes from their mouths.

I honestly usually think these rumours about jennifer are bs but that pic of her in the big coat at the HBO party is verryy suspicious. I hope they are true but I suppose time will tell lol.

WHO CARES???????? SHE IS A HAS BEEN AND HAS DECIDED SHE WILLHAVE A CHILD. SHE HAS GONE THRU ENOUGH MEN AS MOST IN HOLLYWOOD THEY NEVER REALLY KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS????

• Suzanne

I think you’ve taken a wrong turn. Loonland is over at Just Jared. As for Jennifer, I wish her every happiness if this newest rumour turns out to be true.

I really hope this is true. She did look bigger in the waist in the pic of her and Justin lat week and she has been out of the spotlight for a while. Would be awesome for her since she has always said she wants children.

I’ll believe it when (and if) she confirms it. LOL

She always out of the spotlight unless she had something to promote or a new boy toy to show off, she all ready did that so now she gone away until her move comes out.

homewrecker bracing up a 14 year relationship.

you r nuts with this comment! He quit the said 14 year relationship! He did not marry so that He would always have the freedom. Justin ex had the same freedom.

13. Rosy

Wow I think this might actually be true for once…just google Jennifer Aniston HBO and look at the image results. There does appear to be a bump under her black coat…time will tell I guess :)

14. Grace

Funny she suposed to be 6 month pregnant when less than two months ago she was seen drinking and a little drunk at one event having fun.

“She beennoticeably absent several high-profile Hollywood events lately”

Why would she go to these events when she not nominated for anything, she didn’t go to these events last year ether was she pregnant then also. How many of her so called “friends” have went to the tabloids saying she pregnant or adapting over the years, I believe it when she says she is.

15. Shara

Which story to believe Touch Weekly says that Justin has dumped her and that she is broken hearted about it or this one that she pregnant.

The pregnancy thing I don’t believe until she she say it because thier are photos of her been drinking with chelsea recently so ether she a drunk and doesn’t care that she pregnant and not going to let that stop her or she not pregnant.

There are no photos of her drinking with anyone recently. US Weekly – a tabloid – has reported she was drinking at an awards event in November and having wine during her skiing holiday over New Years. Since there are no pics and they cite “sources” there’s no way to tell if this is accurate information or not. It’s worth noting that the NY Post’s Page Six had sources who said she avoided alcohol at the same event in November that US claimed she was drinking at. What does that tell you? Basically that these media sources can’t be trusted and we have no idea whether she actually was drinking or not. Perhaps she was simply hanging or sitting with people who were drinking and was mistaken as drinking herself?

Maybe she is but I’m doubting it’s 6 months in. I think if she was THAT pregnant, we’d have heard more and paps would be tailing her. Guess we’ll find out now that this has come out because the paparazzi are going to be freaking out to get a pic of her! It’s almost impossible to hide a 6 month belly unless she is really small.

Seems to be a lot of negative posters on this thread, supporting their opinions based on tabloid stories. Time and again these tabloids are proved almost 100% false, whether they are about Jen or some other celeb. I don’t see why anyone then places blame on her for the stories, or counts the stories as factual. Maybe she’s pregnant, maybe she isn’t, but the tabloid fan fiction is just that: fiction.

18. Lucyd

seriously why can’t the press leave this woman alone! if she is I am sure she would shout it from the rooftops but until she confirms I would say just another tasteless rumour

I agree it’s tasteless and people should leave her alone.

BUT, I disagree that she would shout it from the rooftop. Can you imagine the paparazzi frenzy? That woman would be stalked, you know that’s true. She’d be better off never telling anyone and just letting them figure it out themselves as late as possible.

I agree it’s tasteless but they should leave all female celebrities alone not just her she not special, any female celebrities that gains weight or has a bit of a stomach tab run a story saying how thier pregnant.

20. Kancy

I looked around and found the whole picture of Jen in this article. She definitely looks very pregnant. Good for her!

Well her publicist just denied she was pregnant to Gossipcop. She is 43 not much time left

Actually her publicist didn’t deny anything. GossipCop ran a story that “a source close to the actress laughed off Star’s desperate speculation” regarding it’s obviously made up tabloid garbage. There was no quote from her rep and there was no direct statement denying the pregnancy rumors which originated elsewhere.

22. anonymous

I am normally not one to speculate as to whether or not a celeb is expecting, usually I don’t really care about speculation and just wait for an actual confirmation. However, being a huge fan of Jen’s I was curious about this one. I found a few full length pics of this outfit and while the first few just look like bunched up fabric around her belly, the last one has her dress stretched and shows what does look like a baby bump? Only time will tell I suppose.

*Before someone says it, I do know that it is also possible that she could’ve just put on a few pounds.