Cindy Crawford’s Daughter Kaia Gerber Launches Young Versace Campaign

Cindy Crawford's Daughter Kaia Gerber Launches Young Versace Campaign

Like mother, like daughter.

Cindy Crawford‘s 10-year-old lookalike daughter, Kaia Gerber, strikes a pose for the Young Versace Spring/Summer 2012 campaign. The gorgeous girl debuts their Young Versace campaign, which is a collection for boys and girls aged 0-12.

Kaia’s supermodel mama was on set when Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot took the snaps.

I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience,” Cindy said. “I am so proud of her.”

Cindy and her husband Rande Gerber are also parents to 12-year-old son Presley.

What do you think about Kaia’s campaign debut?

Filed under: Cindy Crawford,Kaia Gerber

Photo credit: Versace

She is absolutely gorgeous!

2. P!nk

She really is gorgeous – the mirror image of her mom.

Is she actually wearing black socks and sandals?

4. Krista

She looks so much like her Mother…they are both stunning.

Absolutely stunning! Cindy was my favourite in the 90′s. Hopefully her daughter can be a curvy, stunning role model for the next generation.

she is adorable!

She looks like a woman in a girl’s body. I would not let my twelve year old wear that hoochy outfit. And her face does not look like a child’s face because they are trying to womanize her. Gross

8. carrie

She is cute-does anyone know if this is what her parents want for her future???? I hope she goes to school as well..

Kaia is as smart as she is beautiful and she has been blessed with parents who know the value of an education. Cindy is an awesome, hands-on mom, who takes an active role in her children’s education. You can be that Kaia will complete her education, no matter what her modeling prospects are. And I can assure you that I am speaking from first hand experience with Cindy and Kaia!

I just about died when I read she was 10!! This does not look like a 10 year old little girl. I have 2 10 year old girls and would not let them walk around like that I am sorry I am sure the intentions were good but we do this to little girls and then wonder why there are pedofiles!!

She is…10 YEARS OLD! Not even a teenager, a CHILD and she’s posing like that? This isn’t ‘adorable’, it’s outright scary.

She is 10 years old? Oh my god… Do u remember Brooke Shield when she was playing a prostitute in this movie? Cindy Crawford is irresponsible. Her young daughter was still posing for thongs (sick!) when she was 7! So sad…..

12. Ton-Ann

All these Anonymous people who would not let their daughter’s wear this or that needs 2 shut the hell up! Your daughters will be doing way worst than modelling a Versace fashion campaign b4 they are 13 #fact. There is nothing wrong with her outfit, it is quite cute and who cares if tyou wouldn’t let your daughter wear it. Clothes designed and made for fashion campaigns are not necessarily what are sold in stores, and if they were, your 10y-o’s would be trying to steal them.

Long & Short, I think she is a beautiful darling little girl and if modelling is what she wants. She is going to be a super nova like her mom one day. Even though I do think the colours could be a little bit more playful and girlie… the campaign ROCKS!!!!

13. Dee

This is just wrong on so many levels. Kaia is a breathtakingly beautiful CHILD and this would be a beautiful photo…if she were 20…but seeing a 10 yr old presented like this is just downright distressing – I felt physically sick when I saw it.

14. Ondine

I don’t think any 10 year old girl should be posing w/ her legs open like that and I’m not sure that little jacket even fits her properly due to the awkward positioning of her hands as she tries to put them in the pockets. I would have hoped Cindy Crawford and her husband would be against this sort of thing. This is a 10 year old girl who should be playing w/ Barbies, not posing trampy Hollywood-style for a fashion campaign.

15. but then again I have self esteem

I guess I’m turning into my mother after all, because I can’t think of a word for the outfit other than trashy. As for Ms. Gerber, I’m sure there’s a lovely little girl somewhere underneath the garish-halloween-prostitute make up. As for her parents, they’re apparently tasteless and lacking in common sense; hopefully two traits their daughter won’t inherit and carry into adulthood.

WOW!!! Ten years-old??? You gotta’ be kidding!!!