Is Angelina Jolie Pregnant?

Is Angelina Jolie Pregnant?

Is our favorite mom-of-six pregnant again?

The internet is abuzz with reports that Angelina Jolie, 36, is expecting her seventh child with longtime love Brad Pitt. “She’s almost three months along,” OK! reports. “It’s not something she wants to officially announce but she’s at a point where she is telling a select group of people,” a source says.

Adds an insider: “Angelina is really savoring every moment. she’s having a tough time with morning sickness but says it’s all worth it.”

Could the reports be true? Late last year, the Academy Award-winning actress said, “I could end up pregnant.”

Last Sunday, Angie channelled old-style Hollywood glamor at the Golden Globes in her white-satin Atelier Versace gown with a red fold over collar, matching red lips and red clutch. Was she also sporting a baby bump?

Angie and Brad are already parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Do you think the reports are true?

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Ashley

She’s always rumored to be pregnant, but I hope it’s true! I just love this family! The children seem to be happy and wonderful little people, and I think Brad and Angelina do a wonderful job with them. Sadly, the tabloids are always talking trash about her as a mom, but the kids seem to love her very much, and I don’t believe the garbage anyway. Hope they welcome a new addition into the family someday!

• Elena

Exactly! I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I actually think she IS pregnant, but only time will tell! Very happy for their gorgeous family if that’s the case. :)

2. klutzy_girl

I’ve been thinking she might be lately, but doubt she actually is.

Oh, come on…. Why not just write an article titled “Is the First Lady pregnant?”. I thought this site printed facts, but I guess not.

4. Courtney

I think she is but isn’t announcing because she’s scared of having complications like she did with the twins again which you can’t blame her for

I would hope not because after seeing the Golden Globe pictures I was actually thinking how unhealthy she looks.

Same here. And I say this out of concern, not a desire to speak badly of anyone, but her weight truly looks borderline-not-able-to-ovulate. :(

I agree she looks so thin, but if the rumor is true and she’s had horrible morning sickness, she could have actually lost more weight during the first few months, which explains why she looks extra skinny……just saying.

I really hope that she is pregnant but I´m having doubts because the source is OK! Magazine. This rag – and many others – are always writing trash about this family and how “bad” mum Angie is. When I look at the pics of the JP children with their mum I can see how much they love their mum – and dad. The twins will soon be four years old so they´d be in a perfect age to welcome a new brother or sister into the family. One way or the other Brad and Angie sure are gonna add to their already big brood. It´s obvious that they love each and every one of their children genuinely no matter are they adopted (Maddox, Pax & Zahara) or biological (Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne). The first ones Angelina and Brad will be sharing this kind of happy news are their children and their families – not to the rags.

7. anonymous

I’m torn. It’s coming from “Ok” magazine which is such an unreliable source and like another person said she is always reported to be pregnant. However, they did say that they always thought about expanding their family.

If she is not ready to announce it yet then why report it? I lost a baby at 12 weeks and would hate it if people were guessing before I was ready to tell. Have some respect.

9. jd

I hope she isn’t because there was a shot of her on the E after show smoking a cigarette!

Oh I doubt she is. Why is everyone always assuming she is pregnant in those tabloids? Her stomach was so flat and there was NO sign of even a teeny baby bump.

11. Elizabeth

Oh, god, I hope not esp. if the Jen A. rumors are true. Can you imagine the next 5-6 months? I won’t be able to handle the press on them both if they are.

12. SMH

Well she did make that comment a few wees ago “Who knows I could end up pregnant!” So either OK took that and ran with it first or maybe Angie was on to something. I think they make beautiful babies so why not although I still would love to see them adopt some more kids too.

13. Shara

I don’t think she Is, for one in December she sign on to do a movie which starts to film in April so if she is 3 month pregnant now she would not have signed on because by the time they start filming she would be 6 months with no way to hide it in the movie. Than again tabloid mag’s have had her pregnant or adopting every other month so by thier count they have like 87 kids and have been married 23 times over the 7 years.