Cindy Crawford’s Look-A-Like Daughter Kaia

Cindy Crawford's Look-A-Like Daughter Kaia

Ten-year-old Kaia Gerber showed off a funky flair for fashion as she was spotted out in Malibu, California this week (January 20). Pairing her shiny gold leggings with hot pink legwarmers and a metallic knit top, Kaia was hard to miss!

Also hard to miss is the resemblance that the pretty pre-teen bears to her supermodel mama Cindy Crawford! It’s no surprise that Kaia is already in demand in the industry – she just recently made her modeling debut as the face of Young Versace.

“Like her mother, Kaia has a very special gift,” gushes designer Donatella Versace. “The camera really, really loves her. Having Cindy on-set for the shoot took me back to all the amazing Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was such a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother’s footsteps!”

Cindy and her husband Rande Gerber are also parents to 12-year-old son Presley.

Filed under: Kaia Gerber

Photo credit: Splash News

1. Arabella

Kaia is a beautiful little girl.

She is gorgeous!

3. carrie

WEIRD! I hope Im not the only one who thinks it odd for a 10 year old CHILD to be out in MAKEUP and dressed like this as well as her new modeling pic which womanizes a child -I dont understand why her parents are allowing it!?the Maybe they really need the $$$. I just hope shes getting an education!

She is a beauty, but what is with that outfit?!!?

Cute kid but what up with her wearing make-up she has blush, eye shadow and mascara on she 10 what is make up going to for her and funny thing is Cindy not even wearing make-up.

Why are these kids looking so grown now a days. What happened to just regular 10 year old clothes.

7. Elizabeth

I think she is pretty, but I don’t see the resemblance to Cindy.

I agree that there’s no need for her to grow up too quickly, but reportedly it was an ’80s themed day at her school, hence the vibrant make-up and clothing.

I think she is standard pretty…not special looking. I hate the fact she is wearing makeup…and if either of those children should model it should be her son who is far more striking.

I think she is stunning and looks just like her mother. I’m not sure what all the fuss is about make up. I have a 10 year old daughter who loves to play in make up and as long as it isn’t a school day she can practice putting it on. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

11. Paris

She looks nothing like Cindy, her son does. Kaia looks just like her dad. She is cute but I don’t consider her a beauty. She has an average look.
    Don’t get why she has make up on at her age…(pretty much every picture of her they post she is wearing make up.)

This CHILD could easily be 16 by the way she’s dressed. She is just a little girl, I am seriously worried for her future if she is already being sexualised/womanized at such a young age.

Shame on you Cindy Crawford!

13. SMH

I think she looks like her dad not mom. She’s still beautiful though. Agree too much makeup but if it’s true it was a themed school even then it makes sense. I just get bugged by little girls lookin so grown up. Like Johnny Depp’s 12 yr old Lily and Heather Locklear’s daughter Ava. They’re all beautiful girls but dress way more mature then they need to.