Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Expecting First Child!

Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Expecting First Child!

There’s a baby on the way for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler!

The expectant parents confirmed the big news to People today, saying, “We are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first child together. It’s an amazing time in our life and we can’t wait to meet the new addition to our growing family.”

The 25-year-old former Hills star and the Chicago Bears quarterback started dating in 2010. Engaged in April 2011 – he proposed while they were vacationing in Mexico – Kristin and Jay announced just months later that they’d split. However, they soon patched things up and by November 2011 the engagement was back on: “Sometimes, in order for things to get better, they have to end – even if it’s momentarily,” the reality star explained at the time.

The baby on the way will be the first child for both.

Congratulations to them!

Filed under: Expecting,Kristin Cavallari

Photo credit: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures

1. Elizabeth

I’m sorry, but this relationship even with baby will last less than 2 years.

this was a blind item like a week ago!
    they only got back together cuz she is pregnant

3. Whatever

lol way to trap that man baby cutler with a baby, good job Kristin! (-_-)

4. Andrea

Didn’t they break up their engagement a while back?

5. Braelyn

Omg I completely agree. I can’t stand her at all. He looks like an ogre.

6. Layla

Never heard of them.

7. rowe_wc

Why does Ms. Cavallari receive the ‘VIP box border’ and not more noteworthy celebrities? We are placing emphasis on her because…???

8. anonymous

She should learn from bridget m/tom brady that trapping often backfires!

9. malia

A baby and a ring! somewhere Bridget Moynahan is dying with envy LOL

10. nicoleC

this is weird,they just back together again……
    If this is ”Man trap”,wish their baby happy

11. Janna

The women here are just vicious and such rumor-mongers. It’s shameful, really.

Vicious? You are one to talk Janna!! I don’t have an opinion on this celebrity as I am not familiar with her, but your comment is very hypocritical. You have the sharpest tongue on this board and are constantly scolding and criticizing others if their opinions differ from yours. Often, it seems like you are personally offended by negative, but still innocuous comments others make about celebrities – do you know them?

• Janna

If you think it’s scolding and criticizing to point out when others are being vicious, then so be it. I’ll sleep fine tonight.

Why do I have to *know* someone to be offended by negative comments? If I was standing next to someone in the street who was calling a child stupid, or a woman a whore, should I just walk on by? Ridiculous.

When others are being “vicious”? That’s funny!!! Maybe this post isn’t the best example – I haven’t perused the comments to see if they are in fact “vicious”- but on several other posts about various other celebrities, your reaction to banal, mildy critical comments (i.e. nothing “vicious”) has been WAY over the top. All I am saying is save your indignation and scorn for truly “vicious” comments and don’t go apesh*t over every negative thing you read.

I see someone else has provided an example of your previous reactions and I have to say it’s a good one. I’ve seen you go off on people for stuff like that myself. Save your tirades for the truly offensive.

• anon..

I’ve noticed that Janna gets all riled up even when people point out the obvious – e.g. it seems a bit excessive to bring a nanny to a family dinner when there are only 2 kids and both parents are there. Not what I’d call a “hateful” statement, but in Janna’s world comments like this are right up there with anti-semitic remarks and homophobia. Janna, you must live a very sheltered life.

• Janna

How dare you suggest that I equate somebody’s pointless, repetitive, senseless remarks about nannies to things like anti-semitism and homophobia.

Unbelievable. Not unexpected from the caliber of some of the people on these boards, but unbelievable all the same.

“I’m sorry, but this relationship even with baby will last less than 2 years”
        “they only got back together cuz she is pregnant”
        “lol way to trap that man”
        “I can’t stand her at all. He looks like an ogre.”
        “She should learn from bridget m/tom brady that trapping often backfires!”
        “If this is ”Man trap”,wish their baby happy”
        “She was probably scared and desperate he would dump her again so she took out some insurance.”

You don’t call these comments vicious?

I think you need to read my second post again where I said:

• Janna

So let me just get this straight: You’re writing to complain that I overreact to banal, mildly critical comments…… in a thread full of vicious comments?

Maybe you should save YOUR overreaction to my comments for a thread that it’s warranted in?

I think it was the wording that grabbed me, but I truly think it’s time for you to move on Janna – surely there are comments on other posts begging for some of your vitriol.

I think you need to read my second post again where I said:

All of you commenting about her “trapping” him – I guess you don’t know how babies are made? A woman can’t create a baby all by herself. If a man doesn’t want a child there are ways to prevent that from happening that don’t depend on trusting the other person.

I doubt they marry. He’ll probably stay until after the baby is born, then split once the baby is a few months old.

She’ll end up like Bridget Moynahan and Brynn Cameron- NFL Baby Mama. They slipped one past the goalie, and it blew up in both their faces. Both ended as bitter baby mamas.

• Anonymous9

Excellent use of mixed metaphors. That’s a rare gift.

So I take it you’re a personal friend of all the people you’re talking about? Otherwise I’m not sure how you could possibly know what went on in those relationships. Also you might want to learn a little about the birds and the bees. It takes two people to conceive a baby. Men are not innocents in those situations. They are equally responsible for a resulting pregnancy.