Ryan Phillippe & Ava: Watching Deacon Shootin’ Hoops

Ryan Phillippe & Ava: Watching Deacon Shootin' Hoops

Ryan Phillippe took his girlfriend Paulina Slagter to watch Deacon play basketball in Brentwood, Calif. on Saturday (January 21). Ava, 12, also sat with them and snapped photos of her brother during the game.

Wearing a purple uniform, Deacon looked busy on the court! Later on the 8-year-old was seen leaving the building carrying juice while Paulina, 20, followed behind holding a coffee. Seems like Ryan’s new girlfriend is really getting along with the kids.

The Lincoln Lawyer actor, who also has a 6-month-old daughter named Kailani with Alexis Knapp, once explained that he’s always loved children.

Before Kailani’s birth he said, “I love kids! Becoming a dad was a natural transition for me to make because my mom ran a day care center in our house and so I grew up around a lot of kids. Being a father is the greatest achievement and the most important thing about me. I have two great kids, no question.”

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Deacon Phillippe,Ryan Phillippe

Photo credit: FameFlynet

His girlfriend looks only marginally older than his daughter. Weird.

2. Whatever

she is 20?????? just like 8 years older than Ava
    how disgusting is he? yuck

3. Angela

ryan’s new girl looks like she could be their older sister..

How confusing for those kids, the amount of women he’s brought in and out of their lives.

• carrie

I totally agree with you-He is so clueless and selfish when it comes to taking his life and family seriously- didn’t he just have a baby with another random blonde girl who looks like she could be his daughter as well… Nice way to mess with your kids heads Ryan!

What about thier mom same can be said for her.

they get younger and younger at 21 i cause i missed my window lol. on the plus side her and ava were both born in the 90′s!

Yeah, I feel super bad for Ava. She’s old enough for it to be really weird for her when her Dad dates someone that young.

8. 8990Anonymous

ok, she may be 8 years older than Ava, but it’s not like she could be Ryan’s daughter (he didn’t become Dad to Ava when he was 30 or 40 or anything – oh yeah, because “tiny teenage dad” would have been more considerate). Give me a break. Besides, it’s their lives, their choices, and I still don’t understand the reason of calling other people “sick” because they act differently or share different opinions. They all seem pretty happy to me there, but apparently is up to the strangers to decide what’s right or wrong according to an “unwritten” book of how to live our lives – and even on how we should raise our children. Simply amazing…

9. Anonym10

20? Really? He is dating a 20 year old girl? Oh boy…I wish them the best but that’s not a good example for her daughter. Would he like it if Ava started dating a 40-year old in a few years?

10. Anonym10

Ryan’s girl could pass as a cousin or older sister for his kids. If this works out I’ll be surprised. The girl needs to meet other boys her age before she makes her choice. Ryan will start showing his age later on.

Is this a joke or what. The date doesn’t seem to be too interested. Maybe he just wants a part-time baby-sitter. My advise to the girls is to shop around with boys her age. There are some pretty good looking ones there too without any kids.