The CYBEX 2.GO offers the possibility to carry babies the most natural way. The ergonomic cut supports the baby’s rounded back perfectly and the individual setting possibilities guarantee a perfect and safe fit. Celebrity fans include Top Chef star Padma Lakshmi. Features include:
- For the wearer, the 2.GO is easier on the back than other baby carriers.
- Baby’s weight is distributed away from back and shoulders, thanks to wide waistband and extra padded straps.
- The headrest can be individually adjusted providing the perfect fit and support.
- The seat can be widened into the spread-squat position, recommended by orthopedists.
- Developed in cooperation with midwives and orthopedists.
- Value: $109.95
The CYBEX u.Go, just like the 2.GO, promotes both a physical and emotional bond with baby. u.Go is recommended already from birth, in the Cradle and Kangaroo positions. From 3 months there are several other carrying options, including Hip and Back position. Features include:
- The 100% cotton has stretch and the color blocked center logo gives you guidance how to tie, facilitating the wrapping process.
- The ends are less wide than the rest of the wrap, so you get a smooth tie and, adjusting the wrap optimally to the shape and size of child.
- Value: $79.95
Click here to see a demonstration video for the 2.Go and u.Go.
We are giving away a CYBEX 2.Go and u.Go to 2 lucky readers (1 of each to 2 readers).
Two Easy Ways to Enter:
- Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite feature of the CYBEX 2.GO and the CYBEX u.Go.
- Also ‘like’ CYBEX on Facebook and 2 winners will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Friday, January 27th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to US residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winners of our Jonathan Adler giveaway: Sandra & Amy!