Halle Berry Back To Court, Petitions No Contact For Gabriel Aubry

Halle Berry Back To Court, Petitions No Contact For Gabriel Aubry

Yesterday, we reported that former model Gabriel Aubry is being investigated for criminal child endangerment and battery against his daughter Nahla.

Today Nahla’s mother Halle Berry has arrived at court, where she plans to ask a judge for an order prohibiting her ex from having any contact with their 3-year-old daughter until the child endangerment investigation against him is resolved, TMZ reports.

Police are conducting a criminal battery and child endangerment investigation after Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny with Nahla in her arms. And before the alleged pushing, the nanny reports that Gabriel screamed at her in a racist rant. In addition, child services is also conducting a child endangerment investigation.

More reports are surfacing about what the nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has told the police. Allegedly, Gabriel repeatedly yelled and cursed at her, often while Nahla was present. Kamdem also said it got so bad that Gabriel would make her sit in a corner in his condo until he called for her.

Kamdem also claims Gabriel often yelled at Nahla, causing her to cower and cry. And when Nahla had a rash, Gabriel refused to treat it.

Kamdem quit last week after Gabriel allegedly shoved her.

In response to the claims, Gabriel’s rep tells TMZ, “Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate.”

Filed under: Gabriel Aubry,Halle Berry

Photo credit: FameFlynet

NO One know what really goes on behind closed doors. Just because the baby is smiling in pics and the dad is attractive, doesnt make hime innocent..i agree with other posts. I smiled whenever i was with the one who hurt me also.

Sorry, but I don’t believe this for one second. Halle Berry sounds like a real “c-you-next-Tuesday.” Especially because in the photos we see of Nahla with Gabriel, he is nothing but loving.

3. Jen

I don’t blame her. If this is true, he does not deserve to see her, at least for while they resolve this. What an arrogant sob!

The nanny is starting to look like quite the liar. A little girl who is yelled at and cowers in the corner would not look so happy with her daddy. Halle is getting her way, Aubry out, Martinez in.

Really my father beat and raped me and I’m smiling in every pic. I’ loved him despite the abuse. I don’t know if these allegations are true about Gabriel but I see he has never denied most of them including using racial slur against Halle.

Very well said. I was also sexually abused by my older brother, and didn’t tell my mother for years (too afraid, he was extremely violent), and no one seemed to notice anything wrong, and when I was about 11/12 I told my mother, but she did NOTHING about it, and again, no one suspected a thing. The sexual abuse stopped when he got girlfriends, but the physical and emotional abuse lasted years longer! Oh, and I should mention that this same brother permanently blinded me in one eye when I was 2 years-old, by sticking me with a kitchen knife! And now he’s moved on to physically and mentally abusing his wife and 3 kids! And no one seems to suspect a thing. I’m in my mid-thirties now, married with 1 of each, and my husband and kids know nothing of this. I just want to try to forget (not forgive), and keep moving forward. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors.

• SMH

That’s so true. I too unfortunately was sexually abused my enitred childhood by my own father and nobody including my mother ever suspected a thing. I was not afraid of my father or ever tried to avoid him (which is hard to do when u live in the same house). Outsiders would thikn that we had a perfect little family. Nobody knew that my dad was an alcoholic who would get drink, abuse me, and sometimes beat up on my mom. Those things become shameful to the person it’s happening to and the last thing you want to do is have the world know what’s happening.
          I will say though that anyone that suspects abuse should do the right thing. So I guess if Halle suspects it she has eveyr right to protect her daughter. I just hope that by doing this she’s doing it bc it’s necessary and not bc she’s trying to get something out of it herself.

• anonymous

These posters talking about sexual abuse must be on Berry’s payroll. Gabriel Aubry has never been accused of sexual abuse which leads me to believe that you are being paid to plant the idea into people’s minds. Good luck with that. The majority of posters agree that Halle Berry is clearly the unstable/vindictive/crazy one as evidenced by her past behavior.

what? nahla will no contact with father? he often yellend at her? i’m sure nanny is a liar. nahla needs to see father. she won’t forget abt father

6. NYC Mommy

Gabriel is probably quite resentful of having nanny in his lifet telling him what to do with his child. She has alot of gall to ask father why child was not in preschool. He is the father she is hired staff. She is on the job so if he wants he to sit in corner of his condo all day (instead of interfering with his parent child time) she should do just that. She sounds like a bully and a sh*t stirrer. Do I smell a law suit against Gabriel?

7. danny

I hope Halle doesn’t get away with this, lets not forget she has more money than he does. I hope the truth comes out.

What will you do if the truth comes out, and the truth is that this guy has anger issues? Will you then come back to say you were wrong and never should have pre-judged in the first place?

This just smells of Halle.

Don’t be so quick to call the nanny a liar. My child often smiled in pics with dad & didn’t seem to be afraid of him. It wasn’t until my child told a teacher at school that dad was hurting him. Children that small love their parents & are very forgiving so they will look happy when periodically photographed by paps but none of us know what happens when camera men aren’t around. We don’t know who’s telling the truth & you can’t judge by the appearance of pictures

I don’t know if these allegations are true or not, but to me it sounds like now that Halle has a new man, she wants to just take Nahla away from her real dad.

• carrie

EXACTLY!! FYI Halle, even tho you have a new man and more $$, you can never change the fact that she is 50% Gabriel-You do not own her like a piece of jewelery- be evil now and you will regret it later, your daughter WILL find out and end up hating you for it!!

just like i said in my comment on the post before this – halle wants gabriel GONE, out of her and nahla’s life so that olivier can step in. and then when she’s done with olivier, she will do the same to him to make room for the next guy. it’s disgusting. halle should NOT have custody of nahla – no child should be raised by such a hateful and manipulative person!

she sounds like a crazy woman. i feel sorry for her daughter

13. Jennie

I do not believe it either. Halle justs seems like such a B word.

14. P!nk

I don’t believe Halle for 1 minute. If he was so abusive then why do you see him always with Nahla? Halle has a new man and doesn’t want Gabriel in her life anymore. It’s too late for that. He IS her father and has every right to see her.

If the nanny knew he was yelling at Nahla before, then why didn’t she say something before?

Uh, fear of losing her job maybe? Maybe this is the first time he got physical with her and it scared her. None of us have any idea. That’s what child services and the courts are for.

They have the facts, we don’t.

• NYC Mommy

FYI- I believe this nanny was hired by Hallee and therefore can only be fired by her. Gabriel has NO input on who is hired. If he did this nanny would probably have been gone a while ago, since she stated Gabriel had a problem with her since she was hired.

At 66 years old, I still remember the look on my “fathers” face , When he slowly counted out the $1 dollar in change I needed to go to the movies!When he suddenly GRABBED my little girl of 11 1/2 years old BREAST!!! I threw the money in his face ,ran and hid in my locked bedroom. About 4 hours later my Mother came home, and like scared children the world over, was too scared to tell her!!My nightmare of trying too keep from being alone with him lasted for over a year, I told my adult brother & sister why I had been acting so Strange!!! They wanted to Kill him , after 36 years of marriage my Mother kicked him out. He is dead now and I still HATE him! Halle protect your child ! Let the Police and child services do their Job .

Sadly, you’re not alone. And thank GOD your family was there for you when you needed them, and it was their obligation to do so! I hope you’re doing well all these years later!!!!

I am now in my mid-thirties, and am still healing from my traumatic child sexual, physical, and mental abuse by my older psychotic brother! He first blinded me in one eye when I was just 2-years old, he then went on to sexually abuse me until about 10 or 11 1/2, and continued to physically abuse me until about 14. My mother new about the physical abuse, but didn’t do enough to stop it (my second brother did though, when he got strong enough to fight him), and I told my mon about the sexual abuse when I was about 12/13, she seemed stunned, and simply walked away from me, and SHE never brought it up again. I’ve mentioned it a few time in the last 7 years, and she denies my telling her, calling ME the liar! And get this! I only found out that my abusive brother blinded me on purpose about 10 years ago, because my mother blurted out that he (then 9 years-old) told her, when he bragged about it later that night!!! And she did nothing about it! And as you might suspect…… I went on to SUFFER many, many years of cruel and vicious insults and name-calling form kids in school and on playgrounds because of my blinded (dis-colored) eye.

All that abuse for years upon years from my brother and mother (no father), and NO one seemed to suspect a thing. I never told anyone! I smiled in many, many photos over the years! And other than his immediate family (wife &3 kids, whom he now abuses), everyone thinks that my brother is a pretty nice guy. And my mother thinks that she’s a FANTASTIC mother! And she NEVER neglects to remind me of such.

Don’t be so quick to judge people. Time will tell.

gabriel will go to court this monday again

The judge rejected the Nanny’s request for a restraining order, calling her petition “insufficient and speculative”.
    Given the fact that she was hired by HB and imposed on GA, that’s say it all

Given the fact that she was hired by HB and imposed on GA, that’s say it all

That sound bull sh**@:S!!!!! to me!!!!

People should stop projecting your personal disturving, abusive, perverted experience on this guy, NO ALL FATHERS ARE PERVETS. He might lost his temper but who doesn’t with their kids or we are all perfect? the nanny is doing this for money OBVIOUSLY, it seems this happen like once? who knows.. and Halle seems to be one of those narcissistic OPPORTUNISTIC people who instead working out her relationship with Gabriel she just jumped to the next man and use her power to make HER life easyer. I remember everthing was fantastic divine with Gabriel until she met the french lover… (sorry I can’t remember his name, martinez?) disgusting.

I have looked through many pictures of both Halle and Gabriel and l have only found two where she is smilling with her mother and many where she smiles and lookes relaxed and happy with her father. The photos with her mother always looked strained. There are two that stand out to me. One where Halle Berry is pulling at her arm and she looks lost and another where she is reaching out to Halle and Halle is pulling away from her. Never be to complacent in your judgement. Sometimes the person you fear most lives in your own home and the one person your should be looking at is standing right next to you!

Halle is just selfish, she doesn’t want Gabriel to
    be Nahla’s daddy anymore. I’m in the same situation as a kid, watching my parents fighting for my custody, and I feel really sorry for Nahla who’s probably living it too. Halle should stop being such a b**** with his ex-husband, whatever she does he’ll stay Nahla ONLY dad.

The nanny quit her job.

Has anyone actually looked at the outcome of this case? The judge did not grant the petition. The nannys account did not add up!! I feel so sorry for Nahla why cant those involved grow up for her sake. The only person damaged by all this is the child if those involved dont get their act together.

There is a reason Halle has had 3 failed marriages. Selfish bitch. Gabriel has every right to see his daughter and she seems perfectly content and happy with him. Considering the scowl that kid has on her face in most photos with Halle, I think that says it all.

Halle has a history of making big claims about all her ex partners. They beat her or cheated ect,,, It seems she might be the dangerous one. Didn’t she hit someone with a car and then flee the seen. Beyond a lack of judgement, appears she lacks morality. Also if any of the claims she made about your exes are true, she has the worst picker on earth. The new guy must be a psycho too. Take the kid away from her.

27. Hannah.J

If it’s true then Gabriel should only be allowed to have supervised visits with Nahla, I know it may be scary for Halle to think her daughter is in danger but she can’t just stop Gabriel from seeing his daughter it’s not good for Nahla she loves her Dad and I’m sure Gabriel loves her.

Why is it that Halle is always in relationships with aggressive and abusive men? It takes 2 to tango.

Haha. Who are you to tell that woman what is best for her child? Dare anyone to do the same to you. SMH She knows this man intimately, and what he is capable of. Stop being so judgemental.

30. angelaghost

as long as she is on halle s payroll.. I dont trust her..lost all respect for halle