Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s Sweet Stroll

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner's Sweet Stroll

Busy parents Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck managed a bit of solo time yesterday, taking their dog for a walk outside the Company Men star’s office in Brentwood, California (January 25). The pair shared a laugh – and snuck a kiss – as they strolled.

With baby #3 on the way very soon, everybody’s asking: Will it be a boy or a girl for the cute couple? Ben and Jen know the answer, but they’re not telling.

The Valentine’s Day actress, already mom to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, recently said that she’s “not sure” if her husband is hoping for a boy this time around:

“I would have thought [he wanted a boy]. At first I think I really thought so,” she told late night host Jay Leno. “And then he kind of said, ‘Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I’m the big guy in the house.’ So, now I’m not sure.”

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Expecting,Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

That tells me it is going to be a girl.

I think it’s a BOY!! so refreshing to see a happy,normal couple in Hollywood.
    after all the divorces and separations , it’s good to see couple that try to make there marriage and not just for the cameras. :)

I really hope they are having a girl!

She perhaps gave it away on Leno. She had worked with Hugh Jackman on Butter and they had a love scene alone in a van. She was joking and said she was going to name the baby “Jackman” – then too quickly added “Louise”….hmmmm. So I think it’s going to be a boy as who names a girl “Jackman?”

5. klutzy_girl

I agree with anon – She definitely slipped and I think it’s a boy.

Jen’s on Kimmel next week, and I wonder if she’ll slip there. Hopefully!

6. Anonymous9

I think it’s a boy and that’s why Ben has been playing the excited, dutiful husband. You hardly ever see him scowling anymore and that has been his M.O. for years but he finally got he boy and now he’s smiley, romantic guy all of a sudden.

Wow, that’s some amazing insight you have. I assume you know them personally? What’s that like?

Sorry Anonyymous9 that is no indication of the baby’s gender because if you look back on the history of all three pregnancies (from Violet, Sera and to this one) Ben has always been excited and lovey-dovey even in public. They knew the sex of Vi and Sera so I think it’s because Ben is a stand-up guy when it comes to his wife and kids and everything else seems (even the paps) to pale in comparison. In other words, nothing can phase him when is that happy.

Just had to get that off my chest as I am so tired with people who hardly know that couple mouthing off about things that they don’t know anything about. You might ask, how do I know? Simple, I have done research and speak from sources (interviews and etc) and photo evidence provided by the media.

Something tells me that whatever the sex of the child is, its irrevelant so long as it is healthy and will no doubt bring this couple as much joy as their girls. End of my rant. Thanks for your attention.

I think my comment was lost. Oh well, the trust will always come out but damn, I spent a lot time and put a great deal of thought and insight into it.

Ben is always excited just as most men are when their wives/partners are pregnant. Just as they should be. Both partners are only, its only natural.

They have had a string of PDA/happy family photos the past few months. To me, Ben looks happier than in the past. As far as whether they’re the “happy couple” that they project in paparazzi photos: Look at the many celebrity couples who have seemed so happy, and then show up in the headlines as getting a divorce. I was shocked to hear about Heidi Klum and Seal. They seemed just as happy and stable as Jen and Ben. None of us are an authority on the strength of Jen and Ben’s marriage. We just don’t know. But they sure do photograph as though they’re happy!

I really think it’s Jen’s expression that seems genuinely happy for Ben! Like she’s finally giving him the boy he’s always wanted before Matt Damon! LOL!

9. LeeLee

I def think boy!

10. T

Why don’t you all SHUT UP and mind your own business??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you T. Well said. All these nosey opinionated know-it-alls that know nothing love to give their opinions of what they know from a photograph. They obviously have no life of their own.