Brad Pitt: Our Kids Can’t Google Us

Brad Pitt: Our Kids Can't Google Us

The Jolie-Pitt kids may have computer access, but it’s definitely limited. In an interview with Germany’s Bild, Brad Pitt reveals that he and longtime love Angelina Jolie make sure that there are at least two things their kids can’t search for online.

“On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked,” shares Pitt. “They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”

And Brad and Angie aren’t interested in reading any of the Internet chatter about themselves either.

“We don’t even notice all the noise,” says the Moneyball actor.

What they are noticing, however, is the buzz around their own household, with kids Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox putting on the pressure for the Hollywood couple to finally tie the knot.

“We’d actually like to, and it seems to mean more and more to our kids,” Pitt explained. “We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment.”

Could that mean wedding bells for Brad and Angelina in 2012?

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Thank God the kids can’t google them. Imagine that? Then they’d know their mother was 1) had an affair with a married man/a homewrecker 2) drug user 3) drank blood 4) made out with their uncle. I’m sure I’m leaving something out.

• U R an idiot

You must lead a very boring life to have hatred towards people you don’t know. Are you perfect? Ever regreted anything from your past? If you haven’t, then your life is a bore for sure.

• Anne

I hope that if you have kids they can’t google you and realiz how crazy their mother or father is. Are from that femal first websit because you sound like one of those nut jobs, try getting help to over come your hate for someone you don’t know and your need to post the same thing over and over again.

• Kim23

Anonymous 3:06pm @ My gob if your going to post the same stuff over and over at lest get it right She never drank blood and many people have used drugs in the and say the same about them she and other have change their life’s around for the better and that’s all that really matters.

I wonder if your the same Anonymous that been going on other post on this site lately and be really nasty about celebrities and bring up there past for no reason, it only goes to show what a sad pathetic ugly person you are from the inside and out please get off the Internet and get help because I can only image how you are in your in person.

2. anon1

Lol. I was literally about to the write the same thing. I’m sure they’ll find out soon enough their mother, in addition to doing some good, is basically a homewrecking gothic freak at heart.

• Pam32

Wow you are pathetic also both Anonymous are so sad people does it make you feel better about yourselves to talk crap about a person you never met because from your comments alone she comes off looking better than you.

3. U R an idiot

And I guess the nations around the world who have asked her to be Good-Will Embassador think the same as you? Maybe that was years ago, and she has done more good than you could even think of doing. You are idiots. Both of you.

4. jules

I wonder if they can Google their own names.

5. Devyn

Ashamed of their pasts. These two truly deserve each other. Anonymous, you left out the cutting, the plethora of lies and back peddling she’s done in the last 7 years to achieve respectability. The best was only having 4 sexual partners.

I don’t agree with this. They have them so in control now, even though they say they give them freedom. They don’t go to normal schools, or at least not like the rest of mortals. So those kids are in for a shock once they grow up and won’t live with their parents anymore.

They attend school when they are in LA. I’m glad they can’t google so they don’t have the read the thousands of comments from vile judgemental pathetic miseablepeople who constantly read articles about a couple they claim to despise.I hope they don’t read the racist, homophobic copmments written about them until they are older. Angie has already stated she will tell her kids about her self destructive 20′s.

7. Dakota

Yes people make mistakes but its how we deal with it. As long as you learn from it. Billy Bob was married just like Brad Pitt. There is no values by doing the same mistakes more than once. Is it OK to teach your kids it’s OK to break up a marriage. Giving back is great but there should be other things to teach your children. I have made mistakes but I wouldn’t cheat.

I think his point was not that the kids will find out about their past (which presumably they’ll talk about in person), but to protect the kids from reading freaking lies printed by trash mags and stupid commenters on blogs like this. I know it would hurt me if I Googled my mom only to read thousands of bitter, vicious comments from people who don’t know her, writing lies.

Kim23 – learn how to spell and use proper grammar when posting. You sound like a moron.

10. Danielle

Hopefully they will explain things in person to them when they are old enough to understand. As when they are adults with no parental controls they will google and read all the crazy stuff. Be nice to hear it from their parents first.