Gabriel Aubry Scores A Victory In Custody Battle

Gabriel Aubry Scores A Victory In Custody Battle

Halle Berry‘s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry – father of her three year old daughter Nahla – had a judge rule in his favor today in the ongoing custody battle between the sparring couple. According to RadarOnline.com, social workers recommended that no changes be made in the current custody agreement between Berry and Aubry, and the judge is likely to refuse granting Berry’s request for a restraining order and/or monitored visitation.

The latest tussle is over allegations that Aubry pushed the nanny while holding the toddler and while he has denied the allegations, the Canadian model is now under criminal investigation for battery and child endangerment.

But today the Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services ruled in Aubry’s favor. “Social workers recommended that absolutely no changes be made in the current custody agreement, which the judge gives tremendous weight and consideration to,” a source close to the situation said. “Halle and Gabriel essentially have joint custody of Nahla. DCFS found absolutely no basis to the claims that Gabriel physically assaulted the nanny, or has ever physically abused Nahla.

“There was nothing found to substantiate the nanny’s claims, and social workers felt that a restraining order that Halle was seeking wasn’t necessary, and would actually harm Nahla by keeping her from her father.”

Filed under: Gabriel Aubry,Halle Berry

Photo credit: Fame/Flynet

1. Flowergirl

We all know how reliable DCFS is.. Never has there been a case where a child has died due to severe abuse or neglect under their watch ( insert sarcasm). There are great social workers but too many times children fall through the cracks.

He seems like a good enough guy- just hope nahla isn’t a statistic nor being used as a form of income.

I guess Halle will have to try another route to get full custody or plan another story with the nanny. Sorry i don’t believe Halle. I just find it hard to believe that every man who’s with her is bad/abusive/cheater/etc. First David Justice, then Bennet, now Gabriel. I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivier turns “abusive” too later on after they break up.

Good for him!!!!!

Good. Halle’s a liar and so is that nanny. No respect for Halle. As far as I’m concerned, she should be ashamed of herself and she is a terrible mother for doing this to her daughter. She chose to have a child with Gabriel and now she wants to take his daughter away because she’s a selfish volatile freak!

So RadarOnline.com was in a closed courtroom. Yeah right.

6. Molly Cassidine

Because Olivier is the one that Halle wants to be the daddy! Most dads get put aside when the mom has a new man in her life! Gab really loves his daughter!
    It is not fair that a nanny would sAy that

Delighted to hear that justice was served here. Everyone can see the pattern that Halle has established wherein she sends her PR team out to destroy the reputation of any guy with whom she breaks up. She cries abuse with every single relationship. I’m not buying it. I think she’s a vindictive, selfish, maniacal liar who is just trying to get the courts to help her steal the child away from her father so she can have her all to herself. That is the sorriest kind of parental love ever. Alienating your children from the non-custodial parent just because you don’t want to share and/or because you want to use them as pawns with which you can inflict pain is evil and it should be grounds for loss of parental rights. If you’re too petty to allow your child to have a healthy relationship with both parents then you’re too selfish and immature to be raising kids in the first place.

8. Venni

First, there was no reporting on this site that Gabriel was ordered to take ANGER MANAGEMENT classes. Instead, this site published a “fair and balanced” report about all parties involved having to undergo some sort of counseling. Now, this big rah rah for Gabriel and all these comments against Halle. I’m starting to realize what kind of website this is …. (i.e., the fox news of celeb-baby websites) And I won’t be visiting anymore. Enjoy your tea party folks!

• Anonymous9

Bye-bye. Sorry that people having opinions different than yours makes you act like Halle when she’s not getting her way.

• Flowergirl

Obviously you are trying to subtly play a race card here without overtly expressing it. Obviously there are people on both sides. I for one despise Halle, but I think she is in the right in this instance. You can never be too careful when it comes to the welfare of your child.

However Your non sequetor addition of fox news shows how “unbiased” you are so I take your comment with a grain of salt. You could have made the same point without the political agenda.

• Lulu

Glad someone else had the guts to say what I was thinking. By referring to the “tea party” she is hinting that it’s a black/ white issue. So tired of that BS and I am not a Fox News watcher either.

9. danny

so happy for Gabriel. Hallie is a liar………..

10. jacquie109

She seems very bitter and selfish. “That’s my baby and all your gonna do is pay child support” said in my best ghetto/trailer park voice! Time to grow up Halle, it’s all about Nahla now, not you.

I don’t know whats going on but I hope that father and daughter have good relationship however ghetto accusation???..r u making like a hypothetical racist gesture and second Halle has more money than Gabriel just fyi so she is not looking for child support so get your facts straight missy!

Anothere day… another group of judgemental hags spouting about things they know NOTHING about.

How do you people even form an opinion about this stuff? You weren’t there, you have no ‘inside’ information, you’ve never been in the presence of any of these people, you KNOW nothing…. yet you “know” someone is a liar, you “know” someone is vidictive, you “know” who is and isn’t abusive, you “know” what Halle Berry wants, you “know” what happened between Gabriel Aubry and the nanny?

If it wasn’t so sad, it would be funny.

• Anon

Amen. It’s always oh so lovely to see how everyone knows everything about people they don’t know, even those they do know. People have this annoying habit of thinking they know and they are right and their opinion is above all. People are incredibly amazing.

12. Tai

Blow dry pretty boy Gabe still has his visits monitored. He can’t be alone with Nahla, which is why the nanny was so concerned Gabe kept Nahla from school in his unsupervised presence. I pray you people who call Halle a liar do not have children. However, if you do, I pity the upbringing of these current or future bullies. To call someone you don’t know a liar, I can only imagine how you treat people you do know. Behavior is indicative of character.

• Anonymous9

Behavior is indicative of character. That’s why so many here don’t think too fondly of Halle. She pulls the same “I’m the victim” routine with every single new guy. There’s a reason she’s had two awful marriages and any number of serious relationships that go bad and she’s the common denominator. Your dismissive attitude towards the role a father plays isn’t surprising.

I don’t know what happened but I don’t think the nanny had the right to question the parent about his decision. She could have voiced her concerns to the mother so that she could make the choice to question him. I think every child deserves the love and company of both parents. The courts have found no reason to suspend Mr. Aubrey ‘s parental rights no matter how many times Ms. Berry has tried. By the way my grandchildren are multi-racial and they will decide their own identity. They are well loved by all of their family.